3 months imto Pre reg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 3 months imto Pre reg

You mean someone has shown you a photograph..........?

Don't worry!
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmbyj0XFUhA

Comment

Originally posted by shan View Post
      Thank you jaymags for commenting on my sense of humor (or lack of it as you say)

I hope to improve upon it, may be after reading a lot of posts from kiddos or may be if I can read more of your posts

As for the sense of humor at work, again, keep it at a minimum. We are Pharmacists and deal with serious matters like life and death sometimes. Unfortunately we have to cope with some bunch of jokers surrounding us

Shan
      Where did I say you don't have a sense of humour? But since you mention it you obviously don't. Like I said in a previous post to you, lighten up, I've met happier morticians than you. You are all doom and gloom just like Rosie said so you are not worth my time. Bye, I'm off to play with the other "kiddies" in this forum.

By the way Rosie I'm not offended keep on letting off as much steam as you want, whenever you want but just make sure you never lose you sense of humour because the seriousness of the job, life and death, you could turn you into Shan!
      Make some one smile today.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy Nite View Post
        Merlin

This is to do with outer beauty….Tony and yourself have inner beauty…. Intelligence….

Men who are intelligent, quirky and well dressed are attractive…..

Maybe I should change that signature again…..
        Shouldn't you add "rich? Otherwise where does Bernie Ecclestone fit into that? And does two out of three count?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Schofield View Post
          You mean someone has shown you a photograph..........?

Don't worry!
          Tony – I was talking about the beauty business

I have no idea what you look like……
          Lazy Lady...
          [IMG]http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set?.out=jpg&id=VgnFNpwK3hGyUXFqqJvo3g&size=l[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by the old merlin View Post
            Shouldn't you add "rich? Otherwise where does Bernie Ecclestone fit into that? And does two out of three count?
            I forgot the most important quality! Life will be comfy if he is rich….

Two out of three? That’s depends on the Lady….you can’t get everything in the package…
            Lazy Lady...
            [IMG]http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set?.out=jpg&id=VgnFNpwK3hGyUXFqqJvo3g&size=l[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by jaymags View Post
              Where did I say you don't have a sense of humour? But since you mention it you obviously don't. Like I said in a previous post to you, lighten up, I've met happier morticians than you. You are all doom and gloom just like Rosie said so you are not worth my time. Bye, I'm off to play with the other "kiddies" in this forum.

By the way Rosie I'm not offended keep on letting off as much steam as you want, whenever you want but just make sure you never lose you sense of humour because the seriousness of the job, life and death, you could turn you into Shan!
              Jaymags

Those are harsh comments for your fellow forum member…..please show some respect.

This is an online professional forum….some ppl become more free and say anything and others may be more reserved…..its best not to judge…
              Lazy Lady...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy Nite View Post
                Jaymags

Those are harsh comments for your fellow forum member…..please show some respect.

This is an online professional forum….some ppl become more free and say anything and others may be more reserved…..its best not to judge…
                Maybe so but have you read some of Shan's other comments in other threads?
                I did not say Shan didn't have a sense of humour nor have I belittled other members by calling them "kiddos". (See one on oxygen assistance needed)
                Are you also forgetting that as a humble dispenser I am not cosidered to be a professional.
                If I have offended anybody than I am humble enough to apologise. Please also reserve your judgement on me until you have read some of Shan's other comments.
                I reserve the right to defend myself.

Comment

the delivery driver is also a professional
                  [COLOR=Olive]xxxx They tried to break my back, but i survived. whatever doesn't kill you, will only makes you stronger xxxx
                  [/COLOR]

Comment

Maybe so but have you read some of Shan's other comments in other threads?
                    I did not say Shan didn't have a sense of humour nor have I belittled other members by calling them "kiddos". (See one on oxygen assistance needed)
                    Are you also forgetting that as a humble dispenser I am not cosidered to be a professional.
                    If I have offended anybody than I am humble enough to apologise. Please also reserve your judgement on me until you have read some of Shan's other comments.
                    I reserve the right to defend myself.
                    Don't take it too personal jaymags. Just forget about all the posts by me if you think they were offensive Just chill out.

I do have lot of respect for all those dispensers with whom I have worked and also for those with whom I may work in future, in fact I respect all the supporting staff who work with me. Without the support of them It would be difficult do things on my own in a busy Pharmacy. Remember I myself have worked as a dispenser for a while. So no hard feelings. Just cheer up and lets all concentrate on how we can get along with the problems we face on a day to day basis at work.

Well it is my personal opinion only, that we need to be as professional as possible when discussing certain matters related to the pharmacy profession, whatever the forum may be. And I dont expect others to go by opinion. If people feel they agree with my thoughts fine, else I am not bothered. So you are free to express yourself and I am free to express myself, but let us not give any personal opinion about any person just by reading a thread. We may base our opinions based on our understanding levels, so its better we keep those feelings to ourselves.

Hope to contribute more and learn more from this site. Its been a great site for my personal and professional development.

Shan
                    [url]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu2DA4I4TGw[/url]

Comment

I didn't say you other posts were offensive either, they are just not very consrtuctive, in my humble opinion. I do wish people would stop misquoting me, and that's when I take things personally.
                      I am not easily offended. The end.
                      p.s.
                      Gracias Raoul I guess I am a professional after all, I go out delivering prescriptions.

Comment

I didn't say you other posts were offensive either, they are just not very consrtuctive, in my humble opinion. I do wish people would stop misquoting me, and that's when I take things personally.
                        I am not easily offended. The end.
                        p.s.
                        Gracias Raoul I guess I am a professional after all, I go out delivering prescriptions.
                        Sorry for saying, but I am surprised you say my posts are not CONSTRUCTIVE. Can I request you to elaborate a bit on this, may be giving examples of my non constructive posts. I have posted more than 60 times in different threads and always contributed to the theme of the thread or specifically to peoples queries. If objecting to some foul language (in my opinion) is non-constructive then what is constructive

Shan
                        [url]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu2DA4I4TGw[/url]

Comment

I said the end shan.

Comment

Working...
                          X