Gambling and Pharmacists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gambling and Pharmacists

I was thinking of turning semi-pro or professional poker player, does anyone know what the RPSGBs stance on this is, especially since it could be classified as a form of gambling.

Also what is RPSGB's stance on gambling generally?
    We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams and God damn we are that good

Re: Gambling and Pharmacists

I hope it's alright. I bought a National Lottery scratchcard yesterday.

Can't see a problem so long as you're not holding or promoting games in your pharmacy..... and so long as you don't start betting diaz 10s when the cash runs out
    Employed again... paid holidays! Yipee

Comment

There is/was something vague in the code of ethics about "bringing the profession into disrepute", whatever that might mean...

My pre-reg tutor said it meant you could get "done" for not wearing a suit to work (and I believed him) (at the time).

Comment

I think as long as you avoid bankruptcy you should be safe.
        Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time.
        (T. Pratchett)

Comment

I don't think you can get struck off for bankruptcy. I'm sure I have worked for at least one bankrupt in my time.

Comment

i'm not gona gamble with my own money anyway, i'm not that stupid, lol, i'm looking for a financer, someone who's rich and won't miss a few Gs.
            We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams and God damn we are that good

Comment

Contact Elizabeth Windsor (Phil the Greek's wife)..She has a big house in London, and a few shillings to spare.
              Don't Stop Believing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM

Comment

Originally posted by SolomonQ View Post
                i'm not gona gamble with my own money anyway, i'm not that stupid, lol, i'm looking for a financer, someone who's rich and won't miss a few Gs.
                Then may I suggest that you start being nicer to Tony

Jeff

Comment

i'm always nice to Tony (in an italian accent), he just seems to show show signs of being bi-polar, or maybe his tone depends on how drunk he is when he sits down at his computer.

Comment

Haven't you got a gold mine somewhere or did you forget where you put it assuming you are the King Solomon of the Mines fame? I have a treasure map if it's of any use to you.
                    Make some one smile today.

Comment

hey Jaymags, why don't you get that map, and write your life story on the other side, 'cos then it would be more appropriate for what i'm gona use it for ....can't blame me, I do need some toilet paper!! :P

Comment

hey Jaymags, why don't you get that map, and write your life story on the other side, 'cos then it would be more appropriate for what i'm gona use it for ....can't blame me, I do need some toilet paper!! :P
                        Great I'm all for recycling and with the credit crunch and all it makes good sense. And by the way I only second class stamps so don't expect that map any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by jaymags View Post
                          Great I'm all for recycling and with the credit crunch and all it makes good sense. And by the way I only second class stamps so don't expect that map any time soon.
                          Ration the staff to one square each session and ensure that they use both sides.
                          47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
                          2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
                          How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

I am part of the staff.

Comment

Working...
                            X