pharmacy summmer placements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pharmacy summmer placements?

well i thought i add this since so many ppl i know r askin and stuck we some questions and would appreciate your help.give us ur exper,place,prefer,pay.....

Re: pharmacy summmer placements?

This is better off in the student section. And better off with a bit of proper spelling.
    “It's not worth doing something unless you were doing something that someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren't doing.”

Terry Pratchett

Comment

This is the txtng generation.
      johnep

Comment

oh reallyyy

Comment

soz i 4got dat dis wuz da txtspk dat u do 4 tings 2day. i wundr wot 2moro will brng?
          “It's not worth doing something unless you were doing something that someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren't doing.”

Terry Pratchett

Comment

i would i appreciate if u were concentrating on da question rather than leaving comments......

Comment

'we wud concentrate on da question' and probably wouldn't comment on it if you actually showed a bit of intellect and re-posted it in proper english instead of insulting our intelligence and wasting our time with text speak. This is a professional forum for professionals and those aspiring to be professionals and we expect a modicum of punctuation and good sense when posting, as well as the topic being in the right place. As a rule, we come from a job where we have to maintain certain standards and i hope that you would too.

Terry Pratchett

Comment

thanks for the lond lecture ,no longer want an answer

sorry for any inconvenince i have caused (is that rightly spelled)

thank you for your kindness

Comment

Originally posted by Ama2007 View Post
                  thanks for the lond lecture ,no longer want an answer

sorry for any inconvenince i have caused (is that rightly spelled)

thank you for your kindness
                  Ama2007.....please. I've looked back through your posts, and to be honest you came on here asking for help and you were promptly given it.

It doesn't seem much of a two way street with you, all the traffic goes to you.

Then, a slight criticism, and you're going off on one.

Please calm down. Criticism, name calling, aggression and even violence sometimes are part of a pharmacists job.

Please learn to chill a little.

Peace.
                  Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
                  Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
                  Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Attitude typical of modern youth.
                    johnep

Comment

Originally posted by johnep View Post
                      johnep
                      hey
                      thanks for the criticism,,keep it comin as aadmin said i should take it on the chin

cheers big man

Comment

I doubt any member will have time to reply to your posts, until you decide to post some sense...

I assume you are Scottish, as in another thread you quote AAAAB in your "highers", a Scottish qualification. You approached Strathclyde School of Pharmacy as a first choice through clearance, which probably places you in the Inner Glasgow/Lanarkshire region.

As a Scottish Pharmacist, who qualified in Scotland 22 years ago, born in Glasgow, I know the rules...and I suggest you learn them too.. wee man...
                        Last edited by Fleegle; 4, September 2008, 10:05 PM.
                        Don't Stop Believing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM

Comment

Originally posted by johnep View Post
                          johnep
                          Yeah they don't make children the way they used to.

Jeff

Comment

Re: Upup

What is that???
                            Last edited by admin; 5, September 2008, 09:14 PM. Reason: Removed link
                            Lazy Lady...
                            [IMG]http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set?.out=jpg&id=VgnFNpwK3hGyUXFqqJvo3g&size=l[/IMG]

Comment

thats your common-or-garden variety of spambot, lazy. They crawl round forums, auto-registering then place posts like that, keyed for webcrawler software to pick up.
                              Webcrawlers for sites like google then pick up the posts and increase their page rankings accordingly after thousands of posts across thousands of forums covertly advertise their sites.

Terry Pratchett

Comment

Working...
                              X