Co-fluampicil leaflet . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co-fluampicil leaflet . . .

Recently read the P.I.L. for co-fluampicil ( CP Brand) in the side effects section, see you doctor if:

' you notice urine becoming darker or you faeces (otherwise known as ''poo'') becoming paler'

Otherwise known as ''poo''????????????? Come on !! have CP pharmaceuticals employed a five year old write their P.I.L.s!

If you have to explain what faeces is dont use the word in the literature, I can think of plenty of words to describe faeces.

I guess its better than saying turd.

Made my five year old brain laugh anyway.

I got a mate who refers to it as giving birth to a geordie (sorry all geordies, not my words)

Re: Co-fluampicil leaflet . . .

Originally posted by Mr Pharm S View Post
    Recently read the P.I.L. for co-fluampicil ( CP Brand) in the side effects section, see you doctor if:

' you notice urine becoming darker or you faeces (otherwise known as ''poo'') becoming paler'

Otherwise known as ''poo''????????????? Come on !! have CP pharmaceuticals employed a five year old write their P.I.L.s!

If you have to explain what faeces is dont use the word in the literature, I can think of plenty of words to describe faeces.

I guess its better than saying turd.

Made my five year old brain laugh anyway.

I got a mate who refers to it as giving birth to a geordie (sorry all geordies, not my words)
    They are working to the general standard of education in the population.
    47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
    2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
    How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Working...
    X