Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A call center – do we have one?

Hey ppl

Is there a ‘call center’ for pharmacy students, pre-registration pharmacists, technicians and pharmacists who need help with exams, applications, interviews, training courses and other pharmacy related issues.

I think it would be useful if there was a ‘call center’ that would offer advice and drop in sessions for interviews etc.

Don’t get me wrong, I think pharmacy forum is great…..but like the NPA, the School of Pharmacy, RPSGB….there should be something to help ppl with their career choices.

A bit like LearnDirect….but pharmacy specific…….is there such thing out there?
    Lazy Lady...
    [IMG]http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set?.out=jpg&id=VgnFNpwK3hGyUXFqqJvo3g&size=l[/IMG]

Re: A call center – do we have one?

I read somewhere once there is a free service to us, infact it even pays for student loans, can't remember the na,me.
    3rd yr pharmacy student - bath

Comment

Where did you read that? In the PJ?

I think there should be something….is it not possible to have pharmacists from this forum to act as an on-call pharmacist for an hour or two in the evening to answer questions?
      A different person on-call each night or only on the weekend…..

Maybe I’m just getting carried away…..
      Lazy Lady...
      [IMG]http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set?.out=jpg&id=VgnFNpwK3hGyUXFqqJvo3g&size=l[/IMG]

Comment

no it wasn't the pj. I really can't remember, but it was some guidance thing for pharmacists. If only I could remember the name.

Comment

Originally posted by giggsy View Post
          no it wasn't the pj. I really can't remember, but it was some guidance thing for pharmacists. If only I could remember the name.
          Do you mean 'Listening Friends'.
          Its really for if you are in personal or professional distress that is affecting your work.
          47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
          2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
          How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharmanaut View Post
            Do you mean 'Listening Friends'.
            Its really for if you are in personal or professional distress that is affecting your work.
            I think that was it, don't they give you loans too?

Comment

As far as I know, they do not give loans. You can call them up if you are feeling stressed/ upset about something, as Pharmanaut has described.
              Lazy Lady...

Comment

Working...
              X