minimum age?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• minimum age?

what is the minimum age a representative or customer can collect or buying medicines from pharmacy?

heard a school girl went into a pharmacy to buy paracetamol which later found out she intended to overdose herself
    i am telling you about pharmacy life in practice, together with my personal opinions i think might be better for pharmacy practices

Re: minimum age?

Originally posted by howe928 View Post
    what is the minimum age a representative or customer can collect or buying medicines from pharmacy?
    Depends on how well you know the patient and their circumstances - there are unfortunately - lots of children acting as carers.

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by howe928 View Post

heard a school girl went into a pharmacy to buy paracetamol which later found out she intended to overdose herself
      I'm a bit lost, you're asking/bringing up 2 points? Collection of rx's and buying OTC's?
      It's 16 to collect rx I have heard...but what if it's contraception for u16?
      Not sure about otc's, it varies doesn't it

Comment

Pretty sure it's not 12, esp if you need to be 18 to buy alcohol and 16 for ciggies! What if it's methotrexate or something

Comment

sorry i deleted my post, did not know you were writing a reply.
          for others, i suggested the age might be 12, but i changed my mind immediately lol
          [COLOR=Olive]xxxx They tried to break my back, but i survived. whatever doesn't kill you, will only makes you stronger xxxx
          [/COLOR]

Comment

Depends on the "child" and the drug too.

Paracetamol probably not, movicol probably yes.

Comment

Why we don't use Paracetamol? it is very good pain killer know

Comment

Main cause of liver failure.
                johnep

Comment

I once had a child approx.10 years come in to collect a prescription for his mother. The prescription had 7 items on it, one of which was Temazepam 10mg tabs x 28.

I sent the child home, after phoning his mother saying we would deliver it.

Comment

Re: drug rehab

Originally posted by abraham1
                    I anybody addict in this type misuse.
                    I unblock anybody drain me...you need guy who do? Good plummer VERY CHEEP!
                    Last edited by admin; 2, September 2008, 10:39 PM. Reason: Removed advert
                    Don't Stop Believing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM

Comment

Working...
                    X