Tesco Pre reg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesco Pre reg

Hey, has anyone had a tesco pharmacy interview for pre-reg yet? What kind of questions should i expect? Got mine soon need to prepare

thnx

Re: Tesco Pre reg

one of my friends went for tesco's interview 10 days ago, she will hear back from them soon. will get some questions for you when i go home today
    [COLOR=Olive]xxxx They tried to break my back, but i survived. whatever doesn't kill you, will only makes you stronger xxxx
    [/COLOR]

Comment

A lad I know did his pre-reg at a supermarket pharmacy and for the first month of it he spent a lot of time on the checkouts as they were short staffed.

It stopped only when he realised all his mates that were doing pre-reg were actually learning about pharmacy and not just scanning through peoples weekly shops.

Dont take any turd from the store supervisors if you get the place, you're there for one purpose only - to learn!!

Comment

I did my prereg at Tesco, interview was easy, just blagged it. Can't remember specific q's, but it was stuff about counselling somone on an antibiotic or paracetamol, how to increase business, and they gave various scenarios...wasn't too difficult, just smile, look and speak intelligent and like you want to work there.

ps-guy above, you sure it was checkouts, and not at the OTC till learning about OTC? If it was the actual checkout, I would have fuc*ed off after a day lol, that is simply ridiculous and unacceptable.

Comment

'that is simply ridiculous and unacceptable'

so is your tone
          [COLOR=Olive]xxxx They tried to break my back, but i survived. whatever doesn't kill you, will only makes you stronger xxxx
          [/COLOR]

Comment

Yes. Foul language with an asterisk in it is still foul language. Cool the jets zakkaz, and please keep it clean.

Thanks...

Fleeg.
            Don't Stop Believing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM

Comment

zakkas, with an attitude like that, I certianly wouldn't employ you at any of my pharmacies.

Comment

I am a former TESCO pre-reg and to inform every one, there is not a single store which have authority to request a staff member from pharmacy without the permission of Pharmacist. Few pre-reg will request for till training at check outs for a day or two as it is very challenging and helps them to master the tills. But if some one had worked for a month at tills then this must have been due to a huge shortcoming by his/her tutor.

In addition during the frist four weeks there is plenty of evidence need to be submitted to the tutor along with a case work based on clinical and law and ethics. Also the first calculation question must have been done. If the so called pre-reg did not do any of this but worked only at tills it is entirley his/her fault as there is plenty of head office support for pre-reg as the total number of pre-reg is very limited.

I just want to make it very clear about the one of the best pre-reg training you will ever get

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X