help with pre-reg exam questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with pre-reg exam questions

Hi all was wondering if I can find any useful information and questions regarding the pre-reg exam.I have recently started my pre-reg in a community pharmacy and was planning to gather all useful information and study material for the exam next june.Would be kind if any of the members can help me in this regard.

Re: help with pre-reg exam questions

I've recently qualified and I personally found the book 'Pass the Preregistration Pharmacy Exam' by Chi-Loon Cheung good. It is small but packed with questions covering nearly all of the aspects of the exam with the exception of the professional standards & guidance document (only recently introduced).

Other than that, you will be suprised how much stuff you'll pick up just by working. I would recommend keeping a diary or notebook where you can keep entrys of cases and common drugs you encounter on a daily basis.

Hope that helped & remember, enjoy your pre-reg year before the harder work starts!

Comment

Hi pHarry thanx for the info.i have recently ordered prereg examination questions and answers book by nadia bukhari.someone told me it also gives good info regarding the type of questions asked and has all the answers explained.do u know about this book and is it any different than this book by chi-loon cheung.

Cheers.

Comment

I think the one you're getting may be newer. What I would advise is that you get your tutor or fellow pre-reg trainees to lend you some past exam papers to get you into the format of handling exam pressure & time management.

You'll find that similar questions will keep repeating themselves regardless of what you use, so stick to the core texts i.e. responding to symptoms, BNF, MEP, etc, in combination with the additional texts.

Comment

nadia bukhari's book is useless too basic dude ive sat the exam twice now....and trust me the cheung book is the best

Comment

Working...
          X