Kiwi pharmacist wanting to register

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiwi pharmacist wanting to register

Hi, I am posting this on behalf of a colleague back in NZ. She wishes to get qualified over here before the 30th June deadline. However her situation (child still at school - age 13) means that she can only stay over here for 3-4 months at the moment.
    She is a very dedicated pharmacist, she got her degree in Dunedin, finishing in 2002 (I think), she completed the degree as an adult student, which with a young family was a major feat!
    If there is someone out there that knows of anyone willing to take on the month of training, and the application of a work permit, I can put you in touch with Veronica, or give more background as required.
    Wishing you all a good week at work! :P

Hi Womble

I have forwarded your post to a friend of mine who might be able to help. As soon as I get an answer I will post back to you. If it's more then a couple of days I know other people who might be able to help.
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Reciprocal Registration

Hi,
      The reciprocal registration changes are lunacy in my view.
      However, the only advice would be for her partner to take a sabbatical from his employment and for her to come to the UK PDQ to get registered before the time runs out.
      47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
      2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
      How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Working...
      X