Steroids and high blood pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steroids and high blood pressure

I am currently taking blood pressure medication (atenolol and bendroflumethiazide) and was wondering about the use of steroids or nandrolone (not sure if nandrolone is a steroid) to help lower my weight to eventually get off the meds completely.
    Does anyone know of what effects this will have on my body?
    Cheers

Re: Steroids and high blood pressure

Originally posted by deeb1983 View Post
    I am currently taking blood pressure medication (atenolol and bendroflumethiazide) and was wondering about the use of steroids or nandrolone (not sure if nandrolone is a steroid) to help lower my weight to eventually get off the meds completely.
    Does anyone know of what effects this will have on my body?
    Cheers
    Aside from all of the other detrimental effects steroids can have with long term use or high dose use, they also cause fluid retention in the body which can be an additive effect to your high blood pressure. This could potentially be counterproductive in terms of the effectiveness of the hypertension medication. With that being said, I´ve never heard of steroids being used to lower weight and would not recommend them for this indication. If anything, they cause weight gain.

pharout

Comment

use orlistat and simvastatin 20, perhapse if you train your self to run for 10 mins daily then increase it to 20 mins after a month or so, this would help a lot
      [COLOR=Olive]xxxx They tried to break my back, but i survived. whatever doesn't kill you, will only makes you stronger xxxx
      [/COLOR]

Comment

Sounds like this poster from outside UK.
        johnep

Comment

Nandrolone (anabolic steroid) to lose weight in blood pressure?
          DON'T
          47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
          2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
          How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Sounds like an excuse to get steroid abuse info, which can be easily found on the net.
            Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
            Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
            Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Working...
            X