NVQ Level 3 or BTEC in Pharmaceutical Sciences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVQ Level 3 or BTEC in Pharmaceutical Sciences

At the risk of sounding politically incorrect, I don't think the NVQ level 3 qualification is for for purpose IMHO its just about evidence gathering whereas on the hand a BTEC qualification is miles better because its a much more robust qualification

A Btech is equivalent to an HNC....and for the life of me I don't know why the society decided to dumb-down Pharmacy Technician qualifications.

Are there any dispensers ,technicians or employers out there who feel differently?
    Kemzo the pharmacist forumly known as kemzero

Re: NVQ Level 3 or BTEC in Pharmaceutical Sciences

Forgot to add...BTEC students go though an examination process, I also feel that Pre-registration technicians shoud sit a pre-reg exam before registration .
    Kemzo the pharmacist forumly known as kemzero

Comment

Re: NVQ Level 3 or BTEC in Pharmaceutical Sciences

I'm not sure whether I'm right here, but Technicians are made to do both, so no dumbing down.

Ermmm, along with the pre-reg, then I agree, even though I am a trainee pharmacy technician and am rubbish in exams, lol. Thing is, the courses are mostly distant learning.
      [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"][I][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]Laura

Comment

Working...
      X