The Pharmaceutical Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pharmaceutical Journal

Like me, does anyone else think that the cover shot on 18th March is totally inappropriate?

The photograph of a pair of hands catching all this lovely money implies that pharmacists are making a bundle. At least the article by Debbie Andalo makes sense and highlights the fact that pharmacists are suffering financially.

The cover of a magazine says a lot about the content. The photo editor that chose this shot obviously has not read the piece or has a strange sense of humour.

Is it me? :evil:

Fruitfarm

Sorry I meant to reply to this ages ago. Yes I thought it looked like we were just rolling in cash!

No it isn't you. People will see that picture, maybe from observing a pharmacist reading their journal, when possibly having a lunch???

I did like the article about disabled students, but I thought the inclusion of people with asthma etc somewhat altered the figures.

http://www.pjonline.com/editorial/20...abilities.html
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Working...
    X