Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pharmacy University

Hi

Does any one know how University of Reading U.K is for MPharm course?
    Is it well recognised?

Does it really matter from which university you do Pharmacy course?

(I got an offer from uni of reading to do Pharmacy. Im changing my major from Engineering to Pharmacy.I Dont really like engineering.)

Re: Pharmacy University

As has been said many times on this and other forums, no one cares tuppence in community where you studied, only that you have 'got a certificate'.

In academia and research then uni and class of degree would be a factor.
    johnep

Comment

I reply to you as a student who is currently in the process of applying to do pharmacy
      It does matter which university you go to do pharmacy.
      The University needs to be fully accredited by the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain. Otherwise if you go an do the degree at a university whose mPharm course is not accredited than you cannot register as a qualified pharmacist with the RPSGB.

Having said that...between accredited universities i dont think it matters where you do your mPharm course, so long as the course is accredited, watch out with DMU, they may lose acreditation due to an exam scandal, they were passing students who got 25% in exams tut tut tut.

You can check to see if the school of pharmacy has accreditation by checking the pharmacy departments webpage on the universities webspace or you can type in the name of the univeristy on the RPSGB website.

Comment

Hey thank you

Comment

Thank You very much
          Best Pharmacy Online, Lowest Price Guaranteed: [url]http://my-drugs.info[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by johnep View Post
            As has been said many times on this and other forums, no one cares tuppence in community where you studied, only that you have 'got a certificate'.

In academia and research then uni and class of degree would be a factor.
            johnep

does it?!

and yes dmu is crap.
            3rd yr pharmacy student - bath

Comment

Working...
            X