Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you one of the 55% ???

Hi

I think I'll use this, if I get hauled before the statutory committee.

You know, all those smart a**e ivory tower w******s, who say you should have read the packet, how could you give out the wrong strength?

Well according to this, 55% of people are prone to just reading what they want!

Throw into the mix, same color packaging, understaffing, phonecalls, shoplifters, aggressive customers and other distractions.

I reckon 95% of the people struck off should be re-instated !!!

Interesting...

Don't even think about using spell check!!!!!!!!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghi t pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Comments??????????
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Re: Are you one of the 55% ???

You are onto something!
    johnep

Comment

Really quite interesting. I'm quite surprised I can read that actually, heh...
      Last edited by Roberttt; 22, May 2008, 12:48 PM. Reason: --
      [SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Arial Narrow"]Long road to ruin there in your eyes
      Under the cold streetlights
      No tomorrow, no dead end in sight[/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

Comment

I can read it no problems.

Comment

...with no problems too.

Comment

I didn't know you spoke fluent welsh, admin!
            Ze genuine Article, present & perfect!

Comment

It is qiuet itneertsign to kown aoutb teh ailibty of huanm midn to reda a toatl msse.

Comment

hmmm, wasnt very long ago when I was heckled for my spelling on this forum....and this jubbled up word thing/study is quite old maybe 1 year I think, and its more than 55% of people im sure as long as your first language is English most if not all people should be able to read it....
                We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams and God damn we are that good

Comment

So, does it also happen with those fancy lables?

Comment

Originally posted by johannes View Post
                    So, does it also happen with those fancy lables?
                    wcihh fcnay lealbs are they?
                    ....just my opinion

Comment

Well, i mean the lables on tablet boxes etc.

Comment

I once represented a colleague at a Service Committee case where Tamoxifen had been misread as Temazepam on two occasions for the same patient! That was before TMZ was a CD. And I have rarely met a more caring, conscientious pharmacist.

The dose on the Rx had been as before, I think, so that didn't alert anyone.

I won't go into in much more detail, except to add that when we apologised nicely to the patient at the Hearing, and remarked that we hoped that being drowsy hadn't affected her life too much her husband piped up to say that he hadn't noticed any difference!

Comment

Working...
                        X