Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• geekay
    replied
    Re: Do pharmacies accept voulenteer work?

Hi Cyanide,

I am afraid I can't give much insights as I am not currently working in the UK. It's more appropriate for others who are currently working in the UK phamacies to address your queries. Good luck in your job hunt.

Leave a comment:

• Cyanide
    replied

I have no background at all in pharmacy, in fact I've never had a job of any sort before which is why I'm looking for unpaid work so I can get the experience and that will give me a better chance when I apply for jobs.

Leave a comment:

• geekay
    replied

Hi Cyanide,

What's your background? Are you a Pharmacy undergrad looking for placement or just to find a job in the pharmacy without any background in pharmacy?

Leave a comment:

• Cyanide
    started a topic Do pharmacies accept voulenteer work?

Do pharmacies accept voulenteer work?

I've been looking for a job for about 10/11 months now and because it's been so long and I've gotten nothing I've been put on a programme where my advisor will go out and find me a placement for a couple days a week for a few weeks and it's voulentary, just so I can get the experience of working and if they really like me I might get a job at the end of it.

Trouble is my advisor looked a little worried when I said a pharmacy was my first choice as a place to work and he said it would be quite hard to get in to one.

So my question is has anyone here ever been in this situation before or have any of you guys taken on someone in my position? Just so I know that there's a chance for me.
Working...
X