Help Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Required

I have been proved by the adjudicating commeittee meeting to apply for a OSPAP course in UK since 2006. Unfortunately, I was unable to secure a position to start this course in September 2006. Meanwhile, I received a PhD offer from Glasgow University and now I am doing my PhD in Glasgow, which will not be finished until September 2009. I notice that the deadline for applying OSPAP course is September 2008. What shall I do in order to secure the opportunity with OSPAP? If I have to re-apply, do I have to show a new set of IELTS results? Since I have achieved english requirements for OSPAP and have been doing a PhD degree in UK since then, would it be possible that the requirement of a new set of IELTS results becomes unnecessary?

Re: Help Required

Hi. I think the question would be best directed towards the pharmacy departments of the universities you are going to apply for.

It is doubtful that you'd need a new IELTS certificate - the old one should be fine. But still check.

Comment

Hi,

I think if you did not apply and do the OSPAP course within the two years, you need to go through the entire process. In addition I think IELTS results are valid for only two years from the test date.

Hope this is of some help

Comment

Originally posted by niran View Post
        Hi,

I think if you did not apply and do the OSPAP course within the two years, you need to go through the entire process. In addition I think IELTS results are valid for only two years from the test date.

Hope this is of some help
        I totally agree with you niran... that's absolutely correct!!

Comment

Working...
        X