Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cds returned from doctors/vets in scotland

studying for the pre-reg exam here

i know from the mep that pharms in england and wales cannot accept cds from docs/vets/midwives etc unless they have a licence

is that the case in scotland too-i know in scotland they can accept from all care homes
    but just wanted to check can they accept from the docs etc too

thanks

Re: cds returned from doctors/vets in scotland

Originally posted by pacsdeaz View Post
    studying for the pre-reg exam here

i know from the mep that pharms in england and wales cannot accept cds from docs/vets/midwives etc unless they have a licence

is that the case in scotland too-i know in scotland they can accept from all care homes
    but just wanted to check can they accept from the docs etc too

thanks

In N Ireland we can receive out of date CD from a GP but cant destroy them. We have got to enter them into CD reg as obtained and we therefore incorporate them into running balance. ()

Comment

Re: cds returned from doctors/vets in scotland

Originally posted by BOBPHARM View Post
      In N Ireland we can receive out of date CD from a GP but cant destroy them. We have got to enter them into CD reg as obtained and we therefore incorporate them into running balance. ()
      That's a bit of a pain.
      How long do you usually have to wait before someone authorised to destroy the stuff comes around?
      47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
      2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
      How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Working...
      X