Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• withdrawing blood

Hi All,

Do you know where I could find a health professional who would be willing to withdraw blood(5ml) from me and inject in my muscle straight away? I did this "treatment" for 6 weeks and was feeling very well, but I had to stop once no one in London seems aware of this procedure.

million of people is doing it in Brazil and getting excellent results.
    This is also been using by vets in animals for decades.
    This treatment was first used in 1st World War

If you want to read more about it please have a look at
    </title> <TITLE>Shakman, S. H., "Autohemotherapy - The Magic Shot?"

I never had any haematoma in any of my application. The pharmacist who was doing it on me was very hygienic and using 2 needles at a time. A thin one to withdraw the blood, and a thicker to inject in the muscle.
    He used to do it in the army on the soldiers, 20 years ago, under superior orders.

This is a very simple, quick and low cost procedure.

I do want to carry on with it. Please let me know if anyone could help me.

Thanks,

Re: withdrawing blood

Originally posted by cirezende View Post
    Hi All,

Do you know where I could find a health professional who would be willing to withdraw blood(5ml) from me and inject in my muscle straight away?
    No - but a google search for autohemotherapy in London should reveal any number of quacks willing to take your money.

Jeff

Comment

I did it before posting, but seems it is not very popular over here.
      It is just a simple procedure, so I would never pay more than £10 per application
      Thanks for your replying anyway.
      Take care

Comment

Sounds like a good racket. generally latins are very fond of injections. Used to be said that you would get a tablet in England, a suppository in France and an injection in Italy.

cacodylate injections very popular in the 50s along with monkey glands etc.
        johnep

Comment

sounds like this could be taking place to improve sporting performance so isnt that illegal just like blood doping (i think its called that but basicly one has tranfusions of ones own blood taken out earlier before a sporting event to improve performance).
          We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams and God damn we are that good

Comment

Originally posted by cirezende View Post
            I did it before posting, but seems it is not very popular over here.
            It is just a simple procedure, so I would never pay more than £10 per application
            Thanks for your replying anyway.
            Take care
            I would makeup that there is no evidence (solid) to support such a procedure...at least evidence the healthcare community would consider meaningful. Of course, there is also the issue of medicolegal liability, in which case if I were a physician, I wouldn't touch this with a 10ft pole.

Comment

Working...
            X