Does anyone know a cure for "TV-show" withdrawal symptoms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know a cure for "TV-show" withdrawal symptoms

Been busy on other forums chatting about the last strictly come dancing series , also been on You-tube watching the dances over and over again....I really can't believe myself and I think I need help.

Don't want to go to my GP as he might decide to put me on a Benzo./Hynop

Don't know what's wrong with me...middle age crisis or perhaps "career crisis" 16 years on the register can do this to you or can't it?

Before the strictly come dancing finale I was so involved with pharmacy and preparing my responses for the "responsible pharmacist" and "the new professional body" consultations now I've got no enthusiasm whatsoever put simply.....I ain't bovvered....I think I need help...what do you guys think...I know I need to get back to reality....but its hard!
    Kemzo the pharmacist forumly known as kemzero

Re: Does anyone know a cure for "TV-show" withdrawal symptoms

You're not alone...
    I too find myself wandering aimlessly on a saturday evening...
    Graham Norton just isn't a valid substitute...
    How about joining a Dance class yourself? Not sure how it could go down as CPD, but...
    Ze genuine Article, present & perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by kemzero View Post
      Been busy on other forums chatting about the last strictly come dancing series , also been on You-tube watching the dances over and over again....I really can't believe myself and I think I need help.

Don't know what's wrong with me...middle age crisis or perhaps "career crisis" 16 years on the register can do this to you or can't it?

Before the strictly come dancing finale I was so involved with pharmacy and preparing my responses for the "responsible pharmacist" and "the new professional body" consultations now I've got no enthusiasm whatsoever put simply.....I ain't bovvered....I think I need help...what do you guys think...I know I need to get back to reality....but its hard!
      Living Life to the Full

Jeff

Comment

You have mid-winter blues like most of us.
        At the moment I'd rather stare at a blank wall than do anything related to pharmacy at the weekend.
        47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
        2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
        How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharmanaut View Post
          You have mid-winter blues like most of us.
          At the moment I'd rather stare at a blank wall than do anything related to pharmacy at the weekend.
          In which case

Light Boxes and Light Treatment For S.A.D - Sadbox.co.uk

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
            I've prescribed myself a weekend scuba diving in march. Would go today but its b* cold!
            Good thing is that you sleep like a log after 4 dives.
            47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
            2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
            How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Thanks for all your suggestions

I've decided on a gradual withdrawal programme from the SCD forums.....hope it works
              I'm back at work next week

Comment

Thanks for all your suggestions

I've decided on a gradual withdrawal programme from the SCD forums.....hope it works
                I'm back at work next week
                Can you take that away on a laptop or do you have to consume on the premises?
                Linnear MRPharmS

Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: The biggest cause of brain damage and 100% preventable.

In pregnancy: 1 fag is not safe, 1 x-ray is not safe and 1 drink is not safe.

For handy pharmacy links try
                pharmacistance.co.uk

If you like my posts or letters in the journal try my books!
                eloquent-e-tales

Comment

Originally posted by Linnear View Post
                  Can you take that away on a laptop or do you have to consume on the premises?

have a 2 hour window at work for internet usage, I just do a bit of browsing nothing heavy

Comment

Well I started with browsing, *SNIFF!*. Then I was downloading podcasts, *SNIFF!*

All of a sudden I find I'm downloading hours of stuff from Torrents. you gotta help me man!
                    Linnear MRPharmS

Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: The biggest cause of brain damage and 100% preventable.

In pregnancy: 1 fag is not safe, 1 x-ray is not safe and 1 drink is not safe.

For handy pharmacy links try
                    pharmacistance.co.uk

If you like my posts or letters in the journal try my books!
                    eloquent-e-tales

Comment

A customer of mine recommends buying a lightbox and putting it on a timer switch to provide a sunny wake-up alarm at this time of year.Or it can be used conventionally as well.When the customer uses it as a reading lamp in the evening, the family drift in to use it too as they like the quality of light it provides.

Comment

Well I started with browsing, *SNIFF!*. Then I was downloading podcasts, *SNIFF!*

All of a sudden I find I'm downloading hours of stuff from Torrents. you gotta help me man!

Linnear
                        You've gotta live man .....if that make you chill,go 4 it!

You tube , face book , strictly forums ,podcasts.......one needs to de-stress from pharmacy...particularly during these turbulent "pharmacy" times ...I am always chilling even when its chilly!

lol

Comment

TED | Talks | David Pogue: A 4-minute medley on the music wars (video)

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                          X