*Merck*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Merck*

Merck has been one of the world's greatest pharmaceutical company over the years :lol: . In terms of its most recent strategies, drugs, and any other aspects, what elements do you think have contributed to its success :?:

I would like to gather some opinions and it would be really grateful if I would have a chance to talk to those who are existing or ex- employees of MERCK.

Merck

Hi the forum is new, so I don't know if we will have any Merck employees yet, but the site is growing quickly so keep an eye on it, and maybe we will have some soon.
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Hi.

Thank you. So would you like to place some comments on Merck?

Comment

Industry

I used to work for Reckitts a few years ago, in formulation development. What do you want to know? What type of comments?

Would you mind putting your post in the Industrial section? It's just that we have no posts there, so people looking for the 1st time might not realise there are people like you on here.

Thanks for contributing
        Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
        Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
        Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

I need your help.

Dear all,

Would you mind giving me some response please, even if you don't know the company much, just vote for the poll!

Thanks!

Comment

It all depends on what Merck you're talking about do you mean E-Merck the German pharma co or Merck Inc (known as MSD) which is an American company?

Comment

Working...
            X