Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can u tell me please..

Hi every1,
    i hav completed my 4yr parmacy program .. unfortunately i cud nt do my m.pharm, as the masters was nt in my city it was in the out skirts n my family did nt supported me to stay far off frm home.. so lately i joined a "Post graduation diploma in health care management " (PGDHM) frm DR.REDDY'sLABORATORIES
    i jst wanted to know if ne one f u hav ne information abt the course future prospect along side my pharmacy degree.
    am in a confused state what to do in future how well i can make use of my pharmacy degree along side this PGDHAM course. lemme tell u doing a PGDHM coure fetch u job as assistant physician .
    i want to know the value of this at ur place.

Assistant physician ?

BiRjis

I have never heard of the post of as assistant physician in the UK. Here you are a pharmacist or a physician. You cannot be both, unless you study to become a pharmacist, and then re-train to become a physician.

I think the course you are taking may help you in India, but would only maybe help you get a hospital post here in the UK. I have never heard of the course you are taking, so do not know if it is of any real value here. Why don't you e-mail the company and ask them ?
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Working...
    X