New Beginnings...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Primrose View Post
    I do not seem to fathom why most pharmacists think working outside a pharmacy is an achievement! What is wrong with being a pharmacist? I tried both surgery and real pharmacy work I much prefer community pharmacy.
    It depends very much on which pharmacy, who owns it and above all what the customers are like.

Comment

I have worked in retail, hospital, industrial and now practice pharmacy. I have to admit that the current job I have in a surgery is the most challenging and interesting one clinically.
      Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
      Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
      Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Hi, your story is very motivational. I am applying a job in GP practice as well. I wonder if i could get a copy of ur presentation please!

Comment

• admin
          admin commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok sent it. Any problems opening it just let me know. Elaine

Hi

is it possible to send me a copy of your presentation regarding clinical pharmacist in GP practice? I would be really grateful for that

Comment

• admin
          admin commented
          Editing a comment
          I sent you a copy tonight at 8.18pm, check your email inbox

Hi Elaine,
        I enjoyed reading your story and think it’s amazing what you did! Please could I get a copy of your presentation?
        Thank you.

Comment

Hi Elaine, hope you had a lovely holiday! Thank you for the link. It gave me ideas for my own presentation to get a practice pharmacist job

Comment

• admin
          admin commented
          Editing a comment
          No problem, glad it helped. It was only a ten minute presentation but you can expand on it and hopefully it gave you a few ideas.
          My holiday was wonderful, two weeks in St Lucia. If you ever get the chance to go I’d recommend it. It was a beautiful place.

It did thank you. Never had to give a presentation for an interview before!
        I would love to go there..I’ve seen pictures of St Lucia and it looks amazing!

Comment

Hi Elaine, thank you for sharing your inspirational experience, I would appreciate if you could forward a copy of your presentation to me. Many thanks.

Comment

• admin
            admin commented
            Editing a comment
            Link sent to the email you used to join the forum with - any problems opening it just let me know x

You need to send Admin a PM which can contain your email address. Never reveal your address in open forum or the Spambots will get you!
          johnep

Comment

Working...
          X