pre-reg exam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre-reg exam

hi, anyone got pre-reg past exam sample papers for sale or give away please pm me, thank you

Re: pre-reg exam

heya have u failed twice as well.....!!!im jus hoping to get in touch with some1 whose also had the experience of failing twice.......cos i could really do with help....

Comment

could you tell us about the pre reg exam and what was hard about it please??
      Last edited by ramroum; 20, March 2008, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Hi,

To all those who are enquiring about the pre-reg exam....theres help out there.

You can start by joining the FREE NEWSLETTER on

Pre-registration training support website

You will receive advice about the pre-reg exam as well as exam questions and answers to practice.

Goodluck

Comment

Originally posted by No3ma View Post
          Hi,

To all those who are enquiring about the pre-reg exam....theres help out there.

You can start by joining the FREE NEWSLETTER on

Pre-registration training support website

You will receive advice about the pre-reg exam as well as exam questions and answers to practice.

Goodluck
          At up to £800 per trainee you're having a laugh aren't you! I'll train ALL of you for that. I've left this advert on so people can use the free e-mail newsletter, but if you start getting spam from it or pressure to buy courses please let me know and I will remove it.

I was in the first year that did the pre-reg exams, so had no past papers etc and managed to pass first time.

The open book exam was hard for me as I ran out of time. I even had to guess the last 10 questions. Each answer I looked up turned out to be the very last thing I looked at (if that makes sense) so I lost a lot of time.

The closed book was easy, as it was mostly calculations and I seem to find them easy. I even had time to check all my answers and am sure I must have scored highly on this one to bring my average up.

If the exams still contain a lot of calculations then just practice them until you can do them in your sleep.

The pre-reg exams are nowhere near as hard as your degree exams, so if you can pass a pharmacy degree you should find these two ok.

Most important - stay calm

Good luck to everyone re-sitting them
          Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
          Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
          Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

im so glad i found this website...seriously....
            I've only got 3rd chance now to pass the pre-reg and i need to do everything possible to pass the exams. Last sitting i attained 67% which's really upsetting but at least i got 1 more chnace to make the most of it.....I'd appreciate all the help possible...plsss

Comment

I read the exam stats in the PJ and sypathise with those who think the are in the last chance saloon. On twice failed pre reg was the first in her family to go to Uni and from an ethnic group who place high expectations on education.

Although only now and then as a locum, I concentrated on calculations as if you get full marks on these, then excellent choice of a pass and also more time for the rest. She passed at third attempt.

When I was a rep, a fair few of the reps were med students who had failed or had to leave study for some reason. (one or two for getting a nurse pregnant!).

What alternative careers are there for failed pharmacy graduates?
              johnep

Comment

too be honest all i wanted to dojus cry n then hide away...but, not thinking off it there's nothing we can do.....!!y get us towork us soo hard when teir only going to take it away from us????sorry

Comment

AZZ,

I hope that you pass the pre-reg exam, I went through what you are going through now, and I know how it is painful.
                  I got on my first atempt 69.7%, and on my second 69.2% and on my third 68%, it was really really hard on me, I did not ask for a 4th atempt since I was soooooo fed up with the whole system, I migrated to the states, and now I am on my final year in a PharmD program.
                  I wish the best on your coming exam, but remember always, failing the exam is not the end of the world.

Comment

Working...
                  X