Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• placebo inhalers

hi everyone!

I want to demonstrate the inhaler technique to other students for an assignment and have managed to get my hands on a placebo inhaler.
    The thing is, even though placebo has no active ingredient it still has a expiry date (which has expired) would this still be ok to inhale for my demonstration?

Thanks in advance

Re: placebo inhalers

Originally posted by studenttechy View Post
    hi everyone!

I want to demonstrate the inhaler technique to other students for an assignment and have managed to get my hands on a placebo inhaler.
    The thing is, even though placebo has no active ingredient it still has a expiry date (which has expired) would this still be ok to inhale for my demonstration?

Thanks in advance
    Good question, but I have no answer.
    47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
    2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
    How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Re: placebo inhalers

Originally posted by studenttechy View Post
      hi everyone!

Thanks in advance
      What make? Why not phone the makers and ask? They might even supply some new ones.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
      X