Strange question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange question.

Ok this is probably going to sound like a strange question but I didn't know where else to ask. I work for a sound team on film sets and we often fit personal raido mics onto artists. There was once this adhesive/stretchy bandage type material which wasn't exactly sticky to the human hand but when stretched around a limb would adhere to itself with adequate strength, enough to allow us to fit a radio transmitter pack inside it. The other good point about this material is that it was flesh colour and matched that of the human skin which made it ideal for instances where it may be seen. The problem is that it's been lost nobody knows the name of it. We've asked everybody but no-one can think. Do you guys have any ideas what this stuff might be called, where we could obtain it or how much it costs. Many thanks for any advice

L.Dudley

Re: Strange question.

I remember something called Coban bandage: it's a bit like a crepe bandage, covered in "post-it" glue, that sticks to itself but not to other surfaces. it's known as cohesive bandage, I think. Hope this helps! Coban Dressings Datacard
    Ze genuine Article, present & perfect!

Comment

Wow - quick reply. This looks like just the stuff. Many thanks indeed - you've made a lot of peoples jobs easier

L.Dudley

Comment

Glad to have been of assistance!
        Ze genuine Article, present & perfect!

Comment

Working...
        X