NVQ3 Bespoke units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVQ3 Bespoke units

Hi, I'm doing a Pharmacy technician course with Buttercups. I wonder if any one who's been on this course knows a bit about the "Bespoke units/evidences" How should we write/document them?
    Thanks

So, what did B'cups say when you phonrd them?
    Search the forum using the search box.
    johnep

Comment

They said to submit the work against those points as I would normally do.
      Still, I need to know what's the proper way to explain those points given the fact that I've already presented the evidence. It's a bit confusing to me.

Comment

So what are the points to be listed/ Usually ranked in order of importance.
        jphnep

Comment

Each plan/evidence has got learning criteria to be met. For example, "issuing medicines NOT against a prescription"
          I've written a piece of evidence describing my performance in this situation, the evidence was reviewed by my assessor who reassigned a bespoke for 3 learning criteria that were not explained well in my work.

The question here: How should I discuss these stand-alone criteria. Do I just explain them theoretically in general or in relation to the actual situation. What's a proper way to write this bespoke?
          Thanks

Comment

Sorry, I am not at all sure either. Someone will help you next week probably when they have all recovered.
            Perhaps you could write it both ways and see if any one in your family understands.
            johnep

Comment

Working...
            X