Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help! NPA level 3 module 13

Hi there,

I'm really struggling with a particular question on my module 13 (pharmaceutical production and aseptic procedures). The question in particular is ''How can aseptic preparation units operate without a licence? List the conditions that need to be met.
    Now the issue I have is that this question is worth 7 marks and the little information I have found in my work book doesn't seem to be enough to fulfil the whole question. I have gone through the book cover to cover numerous times and I'm now at my wits end as I can't seem to find the relevant information.
    I understand everyone is currently under a lot of pressure with the current situation, but I would be extremely grateful if one/some of you kind people would be able to point me in the right direction.

Just for info I have also used the search bar on this forum and tried to find help but unfortunately I haven't been able to find anything.

Thank you in advance.

Starts
    27th, April 2020
    Ends
    27th, April 2020

Well done so far. You have done your best and shown initiative. Help will be on the way soon. This is not a question that I can remember coming up before.
    johnep

Comment

Is this something to do with Section 10 Exemption?
      47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
      2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
      How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Thank you to both for posting. I was actually able to get a little time in my workplace today, and called upon the knowledge of all my colleagues. Between us we managed to find the relevant information and I was then able to proceed and answer the question, Thank you both for taking time out to reply to my query.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope84 View Post
          Thank you to both for posting. I was actually able to get a little time in my workplace today, and called upon the knowledge of all my colleagues. Between us we managed to find the relevant information and I was then able to proceed and answer the question, Thank you both for taking time out to reply to my query.
          Do share what you have found... a few bullet points might help someone later on.
          Hopefully there will be a later on.
          47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
          2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
          How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Yes, we can only help if people who look for answers give feed back to help others. Too many first time posters want, want, want, but do not give, give give.
            jphnep

Comment

Hi there sorry I'm only now getting back on here. There is actually a small section within the workbook which I had missed. This module is completely unfamiliar to myself as I work in community pharmacy. The section to answer the particular question was section 1 and was all about unlicensed units. It stares about Quality assurance, and inspections etc. I won't actually know if I was completely right until I receive the work back from the person who is marking my work. I shall update in due course.

Comment

I completed the buttercups tech course but from memory am unlicensed aseptic unit has a pharmacist who signs off and is responsible for each item made. Products will only have a very short use by date and are only made for individual use, so they would not make batches and would not sell these. Here is a link that might help https://www.rpharms.com/Portals/0/RP...s-document.pdf

Comment

Working...
                X