Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pharmacy Tech Evidence

Hi All!

I've had a search through the forums and although some posts are helpful, I feel like I'm being a bit dim!

I'm currently doing my NVQ3 with Buttercups and have spoken to both my tutors, I'm finding the technical certificate interesting and I'm making good progress but the NVQ part I'm finding so so difficult! Has anyone got any advice or a template that they've used to help them write up their evidences? I've spoken to my tutor and she's told me everything has to start with "Today my expert witness..." and to write up using the criteria but I'm just stuck on what to actually write without it being waffly?

Thank you!

research again using the search box and "evidence".
    johnep

Comment

Originally posted by chelhop7 View Post
      Hi All!

I've had a search through the forums and although some posts are helpful, I feel like I'm being a bit dim!

I'm currently doing my NVQ3 with Buttercups and have spoken to both my tutors, I'm finding the technical certificate interesting and I'm making good progress but the NVQ part I'm finding so so difficult! Has anyone got any advice or a template that they've used to help them write up their evidences? I've spoken to my tutor and she's told me everything has to start with "Today my expert witness..." and to write up using the criteria but I'm just stuck on what to actually write without it being waffly?

Thank you!
      We'd welcome the opportunity to support you further with this. Please make contact with Buttercups via telephone or email and we'll guide you as to streamline your submissions.
      Contact us

Comment

Today I took in a prescription. (That's how I began all my pieces of evidence)
        I checked that the prescription was legal by checking the date, signature...
        I checked whether the patient paid or was exempt and the patient informed me he paid
        (write about your process of taking in paid rx)
        Blah blah.

Write about whether you have to check that meds are in stock or not before the patient leaves. Check whether the patient is waiting (give them a waiting time) or coming back and write about your procedure.

Remember to THANK the patient.

Basically, you are writing a diary of what you did so they can check you are doing it according to your SOPs.

It isn't hard and I think you're overthinking it.

Comment

Im currently doing my nvq via buttercups and with the Unit write ups i start of with being observed by my expert witness then just write each of them exactly as i would do it, yes sometimes i feel i waffle on but as long as ive covered each criteria on the list ive been fine.
          buttercups are great at offering support along the way if you need it.

Comment

Hi
            just finished NPA nvq 3. I found this part of the course hard. On reflection don't overthink it as I did, just write what you did, but look at the criterion to make sure you cover as many as possible so you don't have to write so many. I don't know about buttercups but NPA not easy to understand what they wanted. Remember you can't fail this part of this course you can run out of time, do your best submit it and use the feedback to get your work passed ..you can do it good luck

Comment

Working...
            X