Buttercups NVQ3 Assesments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buttercups NVQ3 Assesments

I have just finished all of the Buttercups modules but I am struggling with all of the evidence side, I am extremely behind and struggling to find situations to cover all of the criteria. I have a fear that i am going to fail as I am so behind, is anyone else struggling?

Buttercups are only a phone call away and always ready to help.
    johnep

Comment

I found writing notes down when something happened (new, unusual or problem solving and not mentioning confidential info of course) I could then write about it for evidence. It sounds like you need to focus your spare time on catching up. Remember the evidences just writing about your day to day tasks, and how you are complying with training SOPs and the law to do a good job in Pharmacy. It looks bigger than it actually is.

Of course you can always call Buttercups for help and advice as well as your colleagues.

You wont fail as long as you set time aside to write out your work.

You can do this.

Comment

Originally posted by catnoke View Post
        I have just finished all of the Buttercups modules but I am struggling with all of the evidence side, I am extremely behind and struggling to find situations to cover all of the criteria. I have a fear that i am going to fail as I am so behind, is anyone else struggling?
        We can definitely help you with this.

Please call or email and one of our Assessors will gladly assist you. MedLady is absolutely right: You can do this!

Comment

won't be long in my opinion that the Technician's course is extended to 3 years with all the extra inclusions now added.....hard enough now

Comment

Working...
          X