Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to pharm forum and just started the buttercup NVQ 3 tech course!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to pharm forum and just started the buttercup NVQ 3 tech course!

Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself as I may be seeking help over the coming months
    Just started the buttercups nvq3 course so hope to find some fellow students!
    Starts
    17th, January 2019
    Ends
    17th, January 2019

Hi Vicky, I am almost at the end of my Buttercups NVQ level 3. There are some lovely people on here who will be able to help with queries you will have. Also, remember that you can contact Buttercups if you have questions or queries that you do not understand. Wishing you luck with the course.

Sandra

Comment

We are always happy to assist with any questions you may have about your Buttercups Training course. We can be contacted via telephone on 0115 9374936, by email training@buttercups.co.uk, by social media or via this forum.

Comment

Hi Vicky
        I only started my Buttercups NVQ in November so I’m a newbie to at it. So far am doing ok but happy to help if I can along the way

Comment

hello. I am a newbie too! started in December. I am also stuck in some questions of the final assessments. Hope you can help me too! thank you!

Comment

WE cannot help you if you do not tell us what questions.
            johnep

Comment

Oh so sorry, it’s about where to obtain and apply an NHS pharmacy contract in your local area...

and also give example of how each of the following legislations will affect how you provide services to customers in pharmacy.

1) Consumer Protection Act
              2) Trade Description Act
              3) Weights & Measures Act
              4) Rquality Act
              5) Data Protection Act

my deadline is next week and i am really stuck with these questions. Have something in my mind but I feel like it isn’t right. Hope you could help.

many thanks!

Comment

As I have already said .......Google.
                johnep

Comment

Originally posted by PharmGap View Post
                  Oh so sorry, it’s about where to obtain and apply an NHS pharmacy contract in your local area...

and also give example of how each of the following legislations will affect how you provide services to customers in pharmacy.

2) Trade Description Act
                  4) Rquality Act
                  5) Data Protection Act

my deadline is next week and i am really stuck with these questions. Have something in my mind but I feel like it isn’t right. Hope you could help.

many thanks!
                  The Equality Act and to a lesser extent the Data Protection Act are much more complicated than the first three. You will need to specify further what you're looking for. The Equality Act is an extremely substantial piece of legislation that even people who know what the hell they are talking about usually know bits of very well and the rest not so much.

Comment

2) Trade Description Act
                    4) Rquality Act
                    5) Data Protection Act

many thanks!
                    Have you done the employee rights and responsibilities handbook? Details of these legislation are in here.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I don’t remember having one but I’ll try to find it. Been searching on google but can’t find a proper answer or maybe I am just confused if it is the right answer or not..

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I don’t remember having one but I’ll try to find it. Been searching on google but can’t find a proper answer or maybe I am just confused if it is the right answer or not..
                        Are you doing the Buttercups course? You would have done the ERR workbook right at the start.

Comment

• PharmGap
                          PharmGap commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes I am doing B'cups..and what is ERR please?

Thanks for your help.

Employment Rights and Responsibilities

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesand4 View Post
                          Employment Rights and Responsibilities

Hello

The Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR) workbook is issued at the beginning of an apprenticeship or advanced apprenticeship programme. Its purpose is to ensure that employees understand the laws, policies and procedures that are there to protect them in their place of work along with their responsibilities which, in turn, is evidenced by the completion of the ERR workbook.

Our tutors can help you with your original question regarding legislation and issue an ERR workbook if it is a requirement of your course. Please contact our friendly team by clicking here.

Comment

Working...
                          X