Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Npa nvq3

Hi,
    I am currently doing the npa nvq3 course and I’m working on the units. Does anyone know whether the AUPK bits only cover the assessment criteria once? Do you have to do another real life activity report to cover the AC fully?

AUPK? , AC?
    johnep

Comment

Hi im stuck on module 6 ... CPD which stages of the cpd can u start i get that can start at any stage ,,,but im stuck on and when would you start each stage ??? have you done this please maybe its me being dumb :0( x

Comment

Which unit are u working on? I have a few sheets that my assessor has emailed me with what AUPK can be used

Comment

Hi Devine, this is for unit 6! It’s not highlighted in blue so I’m assuming I can’t just use the AUPK to cover the assessment criteria fully? Thanks

Comment

Hi Sammy, is this question in the workbook or the actual assesment?

Comment

Mine says for unit 6 you can cover 2.5 for this module 8 and 12, criteria 3.2 module 12, 3.3 mod 6 and 12, 4.1 mod 12, 4.2 mod 6 and 12 and 4.3 m8 and 12. This will cover the criteria once for each one and will need covering again to meet the standards set. My assessor emailed me a an action plan for each unit, after having my units returned that had not met standards. I feel like crying at the mo but hopefully the end is in sight ha ha. If you need any help just message xx

Comment

Ahhh Thankyou so much. I just wanted to check it was correct as nothing in our book says about whether AUPK only covered once! We’re in the same boat, I’ve had those 6 units sent back to be with more work required, I know how it feels and also feel like crying because the units seem to be such a nightmare haha!
                Thankfully ive finished all the modules now so can try and concentrate on the units. How are you getting on?

Comment

I still have 2 units left to do but I’m not worried about those. I thought I had finished the units so hoping to send these off next week and await there return ha ha

Comment

It’s in the assement paper .. I know you can start at any stage .. but I’m stuck on what where do you start each stage

Comment

Working...
                    X