BCups NVQ level3 help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCups NVQ level3 help

Hi , i just need some help please, i dont understand what they mean by 'local or regional pharmaceutical contracts' . am i just not thinking in the right direction as its something i havent come across.

unit 11 4.6 - demonstrate a working knowledge of local or regional pharmaceutical contracts

Google is your friend.
    johnep

Comment

i have tried searching google and cant find anything... anyone else can help?

the task is :

Identify different sources and suppliers of stock that your pharmacy is able to order stock from. Why are some of these used less frequently than others? Demonstrate your knowledge of local or regional contracts.

Comment

Originally posted by BobKay View Post
        i have tried searching google and cant find anything... anyone else can help?

the task is :

Identify different sources and suppliers of stock that your pharmacy is able to order stock from. Why are some of these used less frequently than others? Demonstrate your knowledge of local or regional contracts.
        I don’t believe for a second that you can’t find anything on Google. It doesn’t matter how weird the question is, there is ALWAYS some sort of response there.

What did you use as your search term? I used ‘local and regional pharmacy contracts’ and got loads of information. You could try starting your own search by looking here. https://archive.psnc.org.uk/pages/introduction.html

Comment

Unable to find something on Google or here on the forum a frequent complaint by first time posters. You have to ask the right question!
          At Uni we were taught how to use a library. These days equivalent would be using the net. If totally unable to find anything, you can always ask Buttercups. They are just a phone call away.
          johnep

Comment

Originally posted by BobKay View Post
            Hi , i just need some help please, i dont understand what they mean by 'local or regional pharmaceutical contracts' . am i just not thinking in the right direction as its something i havent come across.

unit 11 4.6 - demonstrate a working knowledge of local or regional pharmaceutical contracts
            As John says, please do call us 0115 9374936 or utilise the contact form on our website to email for help.

Comment

OP said could not find anything on Google. So what did the OP search on? I searched on local pharmacy contracts and in 0.56 seconds was shown the PSNC website that gives all the details.
              Always remember "garbage in, garbage out".
              johnep

Comment

Working...
              X