Help needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed

Just wondering if someone could give me some clue how to write my evidence on 'Issuing pharmaceutical stock against a requisition', please.
    I have no idea what to write about .

Hello Golabek. Requisition? Who do you think would want stock from your pharmacy apart from patients? Have a think. Once you have a short list of possible suspects, have a think how they would formally request the stock. What would be acceptable to you? Written? What would it need to say on it?

Comment

Do you deal with nurse stock orders? Another example could be dealing with an inter branch transfer if you work in a pharmacy that has more than 1 store and requires some of your stock to be sent on to them so a prescription, for example, can be filled for a patient if there is a manufacturer issue.

Comment

Thank you for your help. I think I know what I'm dealing with now

Comment

A requisition can be a picking list

Comment

Have you sorted this?

Comment

Hi, sorry to jump on this thread, but I have no idea how I’m going to get my evidence....I never deal with requisitions, and work for an independent!

Comment

Originally posted by MissJelly View Post
                Hi, sorry to jump on this thread, but I have no idea how I’m going to get my evidence....I never deal with requisitions, and work for an independent!
                I used a picking list of an order in my evidence and it came back fine

Comment

Could u explain a bit more Holly please?

Comment

Say for example, u place an order for x amount of patients, print the list which then becomes a picking list. Or do you have a home nearby that buys things for example proshield protector on a bulk basis? Would they put that in writing? A printed requisition? Anything like that

Comment

Working...
                    X