Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused by question on buttercups level 3 module 18

Hi all
    Was wondering if anyone could give me some guidance on this question as I seem to be having a brain block with it. Thank you
    Name 5 ingredients (active drug or excipient) used in medicines and list some of their chemical and physical properties that we would take into consideration when using them as an ingredient. For example, aspirin tastes bitter and is hygroscopic (so any formulation will need a flavouring and it degrades easily in the air)

Originally posted by QueenBeeBee1 View Post
    Hi all
    Was wondering if anyone could give me some guidance on this question as I seem to be having a brain block with it. Thank you
    Name 5 ingredients (active drug or excipient) used in medicines and list some of their chemical and physical properties that we would take into consideration when using them as an ingredient. For example, aspirin tastes bitter and is hygroscopic (so any formulation will need a flavouring and it degrades easily in the air)

Hello

We can help with this.

Please contact one of our friendly tutors via 0115 9374396 or markerqueries@buttercups.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X