Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi! Any Buttercups NVQ L3 people on here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m also doing Level 3, I’m on module 3, and am really enjoying it!

Comment

Originally posted by MissJelly View Post
      I’m also doing Level 3, I’m on module 3, and am really enjoying it!
      Hi miss jelly, I'm on module 6. How are you getting on with it? Where are you from? I had to do module 3 before I commenced the course during the screening process

Comment

Originally posted by *Holly2018* View Post

Hi miss jelly, I'm on module 6. How are you getting on with it? Where are you from? I had to do module 3 before I commenced the course during the screening process
        Hi Holly,
        im finding it hard but I feel like it’s slowly going in lol! How did you find it? I’m from Lowestoft, how about you?

Comment

I'm from Kent. It is hard but I enjoy the challenge!

Comment

Hello, Buttercups NVQ3 as well!

Comment

Hi all , I’ve recently started btec and nvq3 - also I must complete English and maths functional skills as I left school 20 years ago and no certificates to prove qualifications -

ive Just completed module 1 mock exams - err work book and some of the English and maths ,
              what I am worrying I’ve is how to start the nvq side - I can’t put into words what evidence to start with or how to word things - I’m sure once I’ve done the first unit I’ll be on a roll but any pointers would be appreciated
              thanks all

Comment

Originally posted by Julie Bradshaw View Post
                Hi all , I’ve recently started btec and nvq3 - also I must complete English and maths functional skills as I left school 20 years ago and no certificates to prove qualifications -

ive Just completed module 1 mock exams - err work book and some of the English and maths ,
                what I am worrying I’ve is how to start the nvq side - I can’t put into words what evidence to start with or how to word things - I’m sure once I’ve done the first unit I’ll be on a roll but any pointers would be appreciated
                thanks all
                just describe what you did in detail, include as much detail as possible and make sure you cover everything worded in the criteria

Comment

Hi, question related to the modules. What happens if you fail one of the modules? Not feeling too confident on module 3 and due to laptop issues it was submitted late so i will not be given a 2nd attempt.

Comment

I submitted one of my modules late once. They send you a form to fill out and then if needed you can resit

Comment

• Bluesand4
                      Bluesand4 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I had laptop problems where the mousepad was doing its own thing, ended up submitting ten minutes late. Was asked by tutor about six weeks later, whilst I was on holiday why it had been submitted late. My reason wasn't valid and was informed that I was able to read through my answers and change anything if necessary, but that I would not get the chance of any other resubmits. Bit of a stressful time out in Florida, trying to get connected to the internet but thankfully, I passed

I haven’t heard anything from Buttercups yet. I’ve only just received a confirmation that I passed my first module in the last week or so and that was submitted in July!

Comment

its taking them forever to mark them the are very busy

Comment

Hi guys! I’m also on buttercups level 3 nvq, how come you guys have so many assessments submitted when I only have submitted like 6 and I have 4 left to do? It seems like I’m not getting any assessments sent to me on vq manager? Also how did you do on question regarding nice standards?

Comment

• Chelsea1905
                          Chelsea1905 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          you should have 19 modules in total to complete? All of your assessments are accessible as soon as you start the course. I printed all mine off in one hit so the next one was always ready as I found it easier to read from paper than a screen

• Bluesand4
                          Bluesand4 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hi Michelle, speak to or email your nvq assessor and they can release more criteria for you to do.

Hey guys, I'm so stuck right now, module 6 is a KILLER ☹️☹️☹️

Comment

Working...
                        X