Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi! Any Buttercups NVQ L3 people on here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi! Any Buttercups NVQ L3 people on here?

Hi I'm currently working my way through buttercups btec and nvq level3, I'm currently on module 8. I'm the only one doing the course in work and was hoping to meet a few people on here for support.
    Thanks for reading

Sandra
    Last edited by Bluesand4; 21st, April 2018, 01:49 PM.

Originally posted by Bluesand4 View Post
    Hi I'm currently working my way through buttercups btec and nvq level3, I'm currently on module 8. I'm the only one doing the course in work and was hoping to meet a few people on here for support.
    Thanks for reading

Sandra
    Hello

If you require help with your course, we are always happy to help via telephone or email.

We're available on 0115 9374936 or via training@buttercups.co.uk

Comment

• Bluesand4
      Bluesand4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi thanks for that, I know if I have any queries I can contact you, just wanted to see who else is doing the course.

Thanks

Search the forum using the search box.
    johnep

Comment

Hi i am also on the course with Buttercups and am only a few months in. How are you getting on with it?

Comment

• Bluesand4
        Bluesand4 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Helen its a bit hardcore at times lol currently on module 9 so about halfway through.

Hi I am also working through Buttercups NVQ3. I am early finished and currently working on Module 19 (last module) and have some of my portfolio to work on. Due to finish in June.

Comment

• Bluesand4
        Bluesand4 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's fantastic, I'm finding the nvq bit more difficult than the learning lol

• Chelsea1905
        Chelsea1905 commented
        Editing a comment
        I am on Module 19. Have had my FA sent back as I need to expand. Really struggling with this one

Hi, just joined and glad to see a few others on the same course. I'm currently working on module 6, really enjoying Buttercups course, but does make my brain ache at times... information overload!

Comment

• Bluesand4
        Bluesand4 commented
        Editing a comment
        It sure does, I'm on module 9, so about halfway through.

Yeah the course is very detailed and informative. I enjoy the fact that its all on-line too
      Last edited by Helenmcc; 10th, May 2018, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Hi, I'm doing the btec level 3 pharmacy technician course and stuck on module 15

Comment

• katherined
          katherined commented
          Editing a comment
          which bit are you stuck on?

Hello - Im a newbie on here! Yes - Im doing my NVQ3 - on Module 9. Finding it quite interesting but so much to take in! It's the task of retaining all the information after Ive passed the Assessment that annoys me!! Still I do think its a good course.

Comment

• admin
          admin commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome Cheryl. Can I suggest we change your name to something like CherylG rather then your email address? It’s to stop you getting spammed from bots that trawl the internet looking for email addresses. Let me know what you’d like it changing to and I will do it for you. Elaine x

I agree with you Cheryl. Working on module 4 at the minute and really enjoying it but finding it hard to remember everything from the previous modules as i move on.

Comment

All posters should be aware the net is potentially a dangerous place. Exercise the same caution you would in entering a room full of strangers who could be groomers, con artists and phishers.
          johnep

Comment

Hello all! I'm on the Buttercups too, currently doing my module 4 final assessment! I am really enjoying it, but it's very time consuming. I have submitted 16 prices of evidence too, keeping up with both aspects is quite intense, how does everyone juggle the 2?

Comment

• Golabek10
              Golabek10 commented
              Editing a comment
              I,m just submitted my final assessment module 4 as well. Time consuming, but I like it as well. I had extra functional skills to do as well. Submitted about 20 evidences and so far all cover the required criteria and been sign off. Looks that we on the same level with the course Holly2018 .
              Ewa

The idea was that your employer should give time and a space to work at the course. However, few do and staff rooms are pretty well non existent these days. I was fortunate to have three afternoons a week in the canteen to do my study.
            johnep

Comment

• Bluesand4
              Bluesand4 commented
              Editing a comment
              Very true John, I think I have managed to take 1 hour of study in the year that I have been doing this course.

That was fortunate, as Buttercups advise 1 hour each week during work time and so that's what I get. I easily spend 15 hours a week doing my studies and I work 38 hours too

Comment

• Helenmcc
              Helenmcc commented
              Editing a comment
              I find what works best for me is to do the portfolio work on weeknights as anything that happens during the day that could be used as portfolio evidence is fresher in my mind. Saturdays i then reserve for the knowledge part of the course. I also only get the 1 hr of time in work.

Originally posted by Bluesand4 View Post
            Thanks for reading

Sandra
            Hi, i’m also new to buttercups level 3 course. I’m currently on module 2. But I also have to do my functional maths skills as I don’t have a certificate. Does anybody else have this problem? So finding it but difficult to keep up with it all. But my fear is in case I don’t pass my maths exam and what would happen? Hopefully I can still register as a technician when I get my btec and nvq done.

Comment

• Golabek10
              Golabek10 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi, I'm doing buttercups nvq3 as well. I only started not long ago. Time consuming but I like it. I,m doing functional skills as well maths and English, so had loads to deal with alongside with portfolios, and modules. Passed math, English writing but failed on reading. So now I will be doing resit soon. They been very helpful, done reading tutorial with me, explained everything and now I have to book my resit exam. Hopefully will pass it now. Don,t worry about maths Sareena, it's pretty easy exam.*
              Ewa
              Last edited by Golabek10; 10th, July 2018, 09:06 PM.
          Working...
          X