Bcups nvq3 Pharmacy Ser Skills 05. Health and Safety Testimony question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bcups nvq3 Pharmacy Ser Skills 05. Health and Safety Testimony question

Hi everyone, I've had some feedback regarding an nvq assessment I submitted: 'We need a little more information however on how you ensure personal presentation protects the health and safety of you or others in line with instructions.' I've mentioned that I dress in the correct uniform for work, other than that I cant think of any other ideas that personal presentation has to do with health and safety?

What does the question ask for exactly?

Comment

Have you considered things like wearing correct shoes (not high heels) so that you don't pose any tripping up hazards, good personal hygiene, having any visible pricings or tattoos covered up and wearing protective clothing ect when dealing with things such as destroying drugs? Not sure if this is what they mean but call them if you are not sure. I am going this too and I find their help invaluable

Comment

• Amalraj
        Amalraj commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi please help me to find out these evidences and examples

Issuing a prescription receipt FP57 refund form
        issue a prescription receipt following local SOPs

thanks for your reply. I am going to give them a call as I've mentioned most of those things already. I am very flummoxed lol I honestly have no idea how my personal presentation protects the health and safety of myself and others?!?

Comment

Hi there
        I am doing the same like Hazard at work place for you for everyone? how do we explain this with examples ? Any Help..

Amal

Comment

When I was working in the office, we had to caution one of the very pretty girls regarding "Hot pants and low cut tops" . Took the men's mind off their work.
          Yes, I know this is sexist , but you would not expect the men to wear ballet tights to work.
          johnep

Comment

• Amalraj
            Amalraj commented
            Editing a comment
            Many thanks

Hair tied up off your shoulders in clinical areas
          bare below the elbow
          No false nails or nail varnish (not even clear varnish)
          Keep natural nails trimmed
          don't wear uniforms outside of work

Comment

Hi
            Do you know any evidence of this question,

Referring a customer because you are unable to help

Describe how you dealt with a customer's issue/concern in a prompt, polite and professional manner.
            Describe how you asked appropriate questions to check your understanding of the customer's issues/concerns

Please help

Amal

Comment

• Amalraj
              Amalraj commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi

can you help me to find out the answer of this question

Alternative delivery services and completing dispensary records

What alternative delivery services does your pharmacy offer? Detail an occasion when you've offered an alternative delivery service to a customer.
              Ensure that your account includes how you completed any dispensary records. What record did you make and why is it important to do so?
              please help

Thanks

RudyardKiplings little friends.
            johnep

Comment

• Amalraj
              Amalraj commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi John
              Can you please make more clear,like any examples dealing conflict /angry customer.pl help

Amal

What about travel vaccines and a customer asks for your help. Ask things like where they are going, when they are going and any medical conditions. Explain why you have to refer as you need help as you aren't sure if you can answer their questions.
            Put yourself in their shoes
            How would you like to be treated if this was you?

Comment

Hi

can you help me to find out the answer of this question

Alternative delivery services and completing dispensary records

What alternative delivery services does your pharmacy offer? Detail an occasion when you've offered an alternative delivery service to a customer.
              Ensure that your account includes how you completed any dispensary records. What record did you make and why is it important to do so?
              please help

Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X