Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to forcast the trend of chroma of dissociation drugs in the body.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to forcast the trend of chroma of dissociation drugs in the body.

How to forcast the trend of chroma of dissociation drugs in the body.

I'v studied clinical Clinical Pharmacokinetics for 8 weeks.Now a problem is in front of me.That is "How to forcast the trend of the chroma of dissociation drugs internal ".The main idea is that by means of "In vivo & in vitro experiment" we find some way to forcast the trend of the chroma of dissociation drug in the body.

As I konwn,the effect of a drug is directly related to the chroma of dissociation drug in the organ or tissue target.So if we can accurately determinate the chroma of the dissociation drugs the better efficacy we'll get.It's very useful to TDM (Therapeutic Drug Monitoring) But at present in China the determination of Chroma of dissociation drugs is very very difficult.

Although the accurate determination is improssible,wo can forcast the trend of chroma of dissociation drugs.I don't know what about it in Europea.Can anyone provide some links or e-books about "How to forcast the trend of chroma of dissociation drugs in the body"?

Very very ....... thank you

[email protected]
    Last edited by xiongliang0; 17, October 2006, 02:36 PM. Reason: For better understanding
    mail: xiongliang0#gmail.com

You kown? When I sit before my computer,it was 4:00 in the moring.

Comment

Sorry xiongliang0,
      I think something gets lost in the translation.
      "chroma of dissociation" means nothing to me - but maybe it's because I studied a long time ago.

Sorry I can't help

Jeff

Comment

Thank, Jeff.

How poor my English is.

When a drug is absorbed in blood it has one Blood Concentration. But this Blood Connentration contains two forms of drugs. One forum is bound, the other is free (It means that some drug in the blood is combined with Plasma Protein and others not).

Usually in the TDM in my country we mensurate the whole Blood Concentration which contains the bounded and free. Now I want to mensurate the free, or the percentage of Plasma protein binding drugs.

Is there some kind of way to do so?Equilibrium dialysis?

Xiong

Comment

xiongliang0,
          Thanks - I now understand te question - unfortunately I've no idea of the answer - I'll try some google searches.

Jeff

Comment

Hi, Jeff

I thank you for your help and I have deep respect for you. At present I've read only one article (the 3rd link).Yes, I get a lot. My text book was published in 1996, Which is too old.So the book has little information about the way to measure the free Concentration of the drug.

In the article I read that it introduct a way called Ultrafiltration. At right now I think it is good because it's rapidity and effective. In the article it introduct four ways and the main is about the ultrafiltration (UF).

I'll real the rest articles and show my feeling.

Thanks for Jeff' help. Thanks this good forum for pharmacist.
            Last edited by xiongliang0; 20, October 2006, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xiongliang0
              My text book was published in 1996
              20 years after I registered - so I'll be even more out of date.
              Glad to have helped

Jeff

Comment

Working...
              X