Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotthard
    replied
    Everyone has been cautious with the severity of Covid and the actual need for vaccines like these. It reminds me of Paraquat and other dangerous substances that were used in most herbicides back in the day.
    Last edited by Gotthard; 26, May 2021, 05:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mutley
    commented on 's reply
    The danger is in the dose-Paracelsus.
    You can kill yourself by drinking too much tap water.

Has the use of Sildenafil in treating Covid19 been investigated?
    Last edited by Mutley; 19, May 2021, 07:01 PM. Reason: Addition

• johnep
    replied
    Some of which were used extensively in medicine. EG, Arsenic as a blood tonic (Mist Ferri and Arsen), Phenacetin (Phensic) ,Phenol Liq for ear ache, Mercury for Syphilis etc etc.
    A radioactive solution applied to the scalp. Used to arrive from Harwell in a block of lead. If not used by the dermatology clinic then just poured down the sink., Patients often developed scalp cancer 20 years later. Lead as Lead lotion (Lotio Plumbi)., Calomel as a strong laxative.
    Many others I have forgotten.
    johnep

Leave a comment:

• Pharmanaut
    replied
    Originally posted by johnep View Post
    Penicillin was classed as a poison when it was first introduced. This was because there were no other control regulations. Chloramphenicol eye drops contain a poison (Phenyl mercuric nitrate)
    If you smoke then you take in poison. All depends on the dose. The poison you refer to is probably the preservative.
    Most things will kill you in sufficient dose.
    johnep
    Its a wonder how humans have survived for so long surrounded as we are by poisons.

Leave a comment:

• johnep
    replied
    Penicillin was classed as a poison when it was first introduced. This was because there were no other control regulations. Chloramphenicol eye drops contain a poison (Phenyl mercuric nitrate)
    If you smoke then you take in poison. All depends on the dose. The poison you refer to is probably the preservative.
    Most things will kill you in sufficient dose.
    johnep

Leave a comment:

• SoFary
    replied
    Interesting. I just found out that Moderna's vaccine has a poisonous substance in it. Not that surprised.

Leave a comment:

• johnep
    started a topic Nitrogen Oxides and the virus

Nitrogen Oxides and the virus

Press reports that inhaled Nitric Oxide (NO) may be beneficial by dilating lung blood vessels.
    This set me thinking about asthma.
    In the old days, hand held pump nebulisers were used and the routine was Neb Adrenal and Atropine Co. Proprietry inhalants were Brovon and Rybarvin. Brovon contained Atropine Methonitrate. Nitric Oxide needs cylinders and they are difficult in a home situation. This set me thinking whether a GTN spary could be used. Any comments?
    johnep
Working...
X