Ordering from CPPE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordering from CPPE

I have logged on to the CPPE site and vainly tried to order a smoking cessation prog.
    each time it takes me back to the pharmacy option page, I click on community pharmacy and round we go again. Help please!
    Johnep

Re: Ordering from CPPE

Sounds stupid but have you logged in - need to do that before will place your order into basket.
    Titch

Comment

Yes I did log on, having at last found the password buried in my cpd folder.
      Have sent them an email and will try again later today after rota duty.

Still, received my cert from them for EHC so something is OK, as I said, had no trouble in ordering the EHC pack.
      johnep

Comment

I can put programme into my basket - don't want to complete order because I don't want that pack.

Can you get that far?

Icon for ordering pack is slightly different shade to all the other ones (most jade green, some grey for technicians only - not sure if smoking one is dual so a mix of green and grey?)
        Not sure if this colour change signifies what I've suggested or if this is significant for another reason.
        Titch

Comment

A tisket a tasket I cannot find a basket! Go to learning prog tab, this takes me back to choice of type of pharmacy. Tried order and book tab, this just takes me to prospectus. I'll give them a call tomorrow and perhaps someone will talk me through it.

Never have this trouble with Amazon.
          johnep

Comment

Yes you've guessed it, they're crap. Have you tried the telephone 'service'. If on those rare occassions when it works, anything you want is invariably out of print. I'm sure the Pharm Soc would do a better job(ironic comment)

Comment

Working...
            X