hospital vs Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hospital vs Community

Hey guys, how is everyone?i have just stumbled across this site... and signed up straight away. Seems very good and informative. Was wondering if anyone could give me some advice as i have asked tutors and fellow students but would like the expereince of pharmacists.

Luckily i have a pre-reg offers from both hospital and a community. Now they are both around the corner from my house, and the difference in pay is very little. ( around 1000pounds over the year). I was wondering which one would you recommend? and why? my plan for the future is very much open, even considering going down the further study clinical diploma etc etc or i might just locum?what would you guys suggest?thanks

Re: hospital vs Community

I would very much recommend the hospital post.
    In retail you are just a cheap pair of hands going through the motions before you qualify.
    If you don't like hospital, any monkey can work in retail anyway.
    Good luck

Comment

I did pre-reg in hospital and enjoyed it; i'm working in teh same hospital now as a pharmacist.
      paco; considering the site is populated largely by community pharmacists, is it really necessary to cause offense by saying its a job "any monkey" can do?whats the point.

Comment

Originally posted by alex View Post
        I did pre-reg in hospital and enjoyed it; i'm working in teh same hospital now as a pharmacist.
        paco; considering the site is populated largely by community pharmacists, is it really necessary to cause offense by saying its a job "any monkey" can do?whats the point.
        Missed taking offence at that earlier posting. I guess I was too busy catching ants with a stick and eating my bananas to notice it.
        47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
        2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
        How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Working...
        X