Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are clever doctors...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • There are clever doctors...

    ...And then there are not-so-clever ones:
    icNorthWales - Doctor forged prescription to get Viagra
    Ze genuine Article, present & perfect!

  • #2
    Re: There are clever doctors...

    I don't know how they became suspicious.

    Hold on.....

    Viagra.....


    Female relative...


    Doh!
    Linnear MRPharmS

    Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: The biggest cause of brain damage and 100% preventable.

    In pregnancy: 1 fag is not safe, 1 x-ray is not safe and 1 drink is not safe.



    For handy pharmacy links try
    pharmacistance.co.uk

    If you like my posts or letters in the journal try my books!
    eloquent-e-tales

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: There are clever doctors...

      Hope he keeps a stiff upper lip when he goes in front of the GMC.
      47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
      2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
      How times change.

      If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: There are clever doctors...

        They have done some trials of Viagra on women, but some of us don't need it.............

        Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
        Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
        Thank you for contributing to this site.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: There are clever doctors...

          About two days ago an elderly man, not very neatly dressed and not so nice smelling came into our shop with a prescription for Viagra 50mgx2tabl. We don't have it in stock so I informed him that we can provide it for him for the afternoon. He said: what? louder!I can't hear you! I repeated that he would have to wait for the drug for about six hours. He said: no, I can't wait. And was gone. Should I become suspicious?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: There are clever doctors...

            Originally posted by Cathedral View Post
            About two days ago an elderly man, not very neatly dressed and not so nice smelling came into our shop with a prescription for Viagra 50mgx2tabl. We don't have it in stock so I informed him that we can provide it for him for the afternoon. He said: what? louder!I can't hear you! I repeated that he would have to wait for the drug for about six hours. He said: no, I can't wait. And was gone. Should I become suspicious?
            Maybe he thought you had to wait for six hours for it to work?

            Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
            Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
            Thank you for contributing to this site.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: There are clever doctors...

              Originally posted by admin View Post
              They have done some trials of Viagra on women, but some of us don't need it.............

              And the staff have been sneaking KBr in my tea for years to stop me thinking un-pharmaceutical thoughts. They said 'Sweetex' makes it taste like that.
              47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
              2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
              How times change.

              If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: There are clever doctors...

                Originally posted by Pharmanaut View Post
                And the staff have been sneaking KBr in my tea for years to stop me thinking un-pharmaceutical thoughts. They said 'Sweetex' makes it taste like that.
                I like it...............
                Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
                Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
                Thank you for contributing to this site.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: There are clever doctors...

                  Originally posted by admin View Post
                  I like it...............
                  Have you seen the new Lynx advert, I wonder if it works.
                  (Baam Chicka WahWah )
                  How about a clinical trial anyone?
                  If its a double blind crossover everyone gets to have fun.
                  47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
                  2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
                  How times change.

                  If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: There are clever doctors...

                    You really need to get suspicious about the doctors who start prescribing Viagra for their flowers.....

                    See:

                    Viagra makes flowers stand up straight

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: There are clever doctors...

                      Originally posted by _Rob_ View Post
                      You really need to get suspicious about the doctors who start prescribing Viagra for their flowers.....

                      See:

                      Viagra makes flowers stand up straight

                      Read an article in the staff room in one of the celeb goss mags that the girls buy about couples who both use viagra. Apparently many of them became incapable of functioning without it.
                      47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
                      2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
                      How times change.

                      If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X