Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• courses in the pharmacy

please could anyone help me here.

i have completed the interact course and would now like to go on other courses, does anyone suggest anything it could do?

if anyone can shed any light on this it would be much appreciated.

thanks

Originally posted by diane
    please could anyone help me here.

i have completed the interact course and would now like to go on other courses, does anyone suggest anything it could do?

if anyone can shed any light on this it would be much appreciated.

thanks
    Diane

There is an act on here. I think she put a post up in pharmacy support staff. Try contacting her - her name is terri.
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

thanks for that much appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by diane
        thanks for that much appreciated!
        No problem Diane. Just let us know your thoughts or ideas about anything to do with pharmacy.

By the way - Linnear is a bit of a tubs and is very sensitive about it.

Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
        Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.

Comment

hi diane
          this is terri i have seny you a private message about what you could do next hope iy helps

Comment

Hi terri,

thanks for that!

Comment

Originally posted by terri
              hi diane
              this is terri i have seny you a private message about what you could do next hope iy helps
              Terri

I haven't worked at your shop for a while. How's things? Are you all ok?

Comment

Working...
              X