Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eps

Hi everyone

Can anyone share some tips on how to manage EPS Rxs. At my branch we have a lot of patients who turn up for their repeat scripts 48 Hours after ordering them at the surgery. We then abandon dispensing rxs that have come earlier to concentrate on these patient's rxs . Then later patient's whose rxs were abandoned start turning up to collect their rxs. We just end up dealing with whoever comes in and the background dispensing just keeps piling up.
    ​​​​​

It sounds like you need more notice to do them. Most surgeries aim to issue a script within 48 hours and the pharmacy needs that amount of time to dispense them. The patients need to be told they need to order their medication five days before it’s due.
    Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
    Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
    Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Local pharmacy texts when the script is ready.
      Worth looking into?
      47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
      2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
      How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Working...
      X