Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the potential ramifications of this incident?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the potential ramifications of this incident?

Some gentleman wanted purchase phengran in the pharmacy, however when I refused to do so, he was being difficult (he also wanted codeine linctus and piriton. He kept being passive aggressive till I told him to contact head office and make a complaint.

How worried should I be?
    Last edited by Modus_Operandi; 8th, July 2019, 07:30 PM.

Are you a member of the PDA? If so get on to them as soon as possible.

Comment

If HO do not support you then they will be in trouble not you. The DM would love this.
      johnep

Comment

Here is a good phrase to give back to the person from HO.
        "I believe at the time I dealt with the patient in a discrete, polite, non-judgmental way in their interest for medicines safety".

Some customers have the belief that if they threaten you with a complaint you will cower at the thought and let them have what they want.
        47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
        2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
        How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

I wouldn't be worried at all. I'd be surprised if he actually submitted a complaint and if he did then you can justify your actions. It would be worth making a note somewhere of the incident and what was said in case you have to contact the professional standards dept of your employer

Comment

Ditto what everyone has already said: if he does make a complaint, his complaint can't go far.

Well done for sticking up to your guns!

Comment

Working...
            X