Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False sexual assault allegation

Hi everyone,

I am posting here on behalf of one of my pharmacist colleagues who is deeply stressed and upset in relation to a false sexual assault allegation against him.

Basically he has been a pharmacist for an independent pharmacy for the last 5 years and recently found out by the owner that one of the female staff who quit her job about 3/4 weeks ago has made an allegation against him that she was touched while at work by the pharmacist and that’s why she could not continue working there anymore.

During the time he has been working at this pharmacy he has treated everyone including staff and patients with respect and this is the first complaint against him.

Apparently this female staff kept calling sick at work and had drinking problems and discussed her private (sex) life with other male staff during working times. And after she was questioned by the pharmacist about her behaviour she stopped going to work completely.

There is no proof to back her false claims up and everyone have given statements as witnesses about her wrong behaviour at work.

At the moment the pharmacy owner’s solicitor is dealing with the matter, however my pharmacist colleague is really upset about the situation and that’s the reason I decided to post on this forum to see if anyone has any advise please.

Thanks

Originally posted by peacelover View Post
    Hi everyone,

I am posting here on behalf of one of my pharmacist colleagues who is deeply stressed and upset in relation to a false sexual assault allegation against him.

Basically he has been a pharmacist for an independent pharmacy for the last 5 years and recently found out by the owner that one of the female staff who quit her job about 3/4 weeks ago has made an allegation against him that she was touched while at work by the pharmacist and that’s why she could not continue working there anymore.

During the time he has been working at this pharmacy he has treated everyone including staff and patients with respect and this is the first complaint against him.

Apparently this female staff kept calling sick at work and had drinking problems and discussed her private (sex) life with other male staff during working times. And after she was questioned by the pharmacist about her behaviour she stopped going to work completely.

There is no proof to back her false claims up and everyone have given statements as witnesses about her wrong behaviour at work.

At the moment the pharmacy owner’s solicitor is dealing with the matter, however my pharmacist colleague is really upset about the situation and that’s the reason I decided to post on this forum to see if anyone has any advise please.

Thanks
    Hi,

Sorry to hear about the situation. My housemate had an incident which happened during his 1st year as a pharmacist where he tried explaining to 2 trainee femlae colleagues about a condom scam people were doing in their local area, however he actually described about what happens if a condom is too small. they made a complaint against him, after which they sat with the manager to discuss what happened. Whilst it was agreed he was trying to teach them about what was happening and trying to prepare them, he should not have mentioned in detail about male pain to female collagues, and he apologised. To this day, he is terrified about discussing any sexual health queries with female colleagues as he is afraid of a repeat happened.

Said staff however are known for being lazy (I locum there), with 1 of them constantly skiving from work and the other one is a racist, abusive cow who even if you ask her to lift a finger ,she complains to management (all asian, black pharmacist and east european colleagues cant stand her & the only reason she aint been sacked is because the management is a racist white guy who treats the regular managers like crap - both are ethnic minorities- and only acts if white british people are complaining).

Best bit of advice for your colleague, speak to PDA, make sure he has enough evidence and hope that someone can support him fro mhe store he works at.

Comment

The colleague should NOT rely on the company solicitor but should contact the PDA NOW!

Comment

This is something that employees should recognise . The Company insurers are there to protect the Company not you.
        Peppermint water case showed this. He who pays the piper calls the tune! Make sure you have the PDA on your side.
        johnep

Comment

Often repeated ... Do not set foot in a pharmacy unless you are in the PDA (or other similar organisation ... if there is one).
          If you are in the PDA and find a colleague who is not a member - tell them to join!
          47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
          2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
          How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Working...
          X