Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Business Application

Hi guys,
    I'm fairly new to all this but would like some hints and tips if you can please.

A few of us have decided to take the plunge and are looking at opening a new pharmacy up, the area is far from saturated and wanted to know where we can find local info from eg demographics etc in order to support our application. Also, we were trying to find a set protocol for making an application, but its pretty difficult to find, all RPSGB has is the form, the PCT website isn't that helpful.

Any ideas would be much appreciated!
    Thank you

Re: New Business Application

welcome to the forum

check Mr Tony Schofield post ( sorry if i misspelled the name) under this discussion board.

http://www.pharmacy-forum.co.uk/gene...-pharmacy.html
    [COLOR=Olive]xxxx They tried to break my back, but i survived. whatever doesn't kill you, will only makes you stronger xxxx
    [/COLOR]

Comment

also have a look at all the ideas presented under this profile, it is for a GP who wanted to open a 100 hours and i believe this should answer all your questions.

http://www.pharmacy-forum.co.uk/sear...searchid=32873
      go throw the discussion boards in the above link one by one
      [COLOR=Olive]xxxx They tried to break my back, but i survived. whatever doesn't kill you, will only makes you stronger xxxx
      [/COLOR]

Comment

Much appreciated, thanks very much.

What do you guys think about floorspace, I came across a unit with a floorspace of around 300 sq ft, how much do you think a dispensary and 2 respectable (not airline WC size) consulting rooms would take?

Comment

Originally posted by Donny_AMG View Post
          Much appreciated, thanks very much.

What do you guys think about floorspace, I came across a unit with a floorspace of around 300 sq ft, how much do you think a dispensary and 2 respectable (not airline WC size) consulting rooms would take?

Approx 18x18 feet?

Way too small for a pharmacy.
          A prison cell is 10x8, and you don't need an MPharm to be in one! <g>
          47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
          2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
          How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Working...
          X