Locum vs Permanent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locum vs Permanent

Did you receive a mail shot from Lloyds this week titled Locum vs Permanent - which would you prefer ?

If you haven't, you have missed the opportunity to see polished inaccuracy at its best; even the drug companies aren't as brazen as this.

If you have, I would appreciate any comments so that they can be collated and sent in to our beloved journal.

It worries me that economic instability is rocking even the healthcare sector, and that a company built on empty promises (they still owe me £450 which is being chased through the PDA) can publish so many pieces of false information.

I would be particularly interested in finding out how busy you would need to be to earn "network average salary of £45 000". How many items a day is this?

Re: Locum vs Permanent

Didn't they send out something similar last year with many dodgy comparisons between locum and permanent??

Comment

Yes. Do you think it is worth collating responses and speaking up in the PJ (letters / broad spectrum...)

Comment

Wouldn't want to knock Lloyds.
        Just in case Hobson's choice arises and I have to work for them.
        47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
        2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
        How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

I for one would be most interested to read this mailshot, as I obviously didn't receive it. Can you make it available to all members by posting it in this thread?.....or is this it? (Just did a search)...

http://www.lloydspharmacy.com/wps/portal/careers/locums

If it is, frankly, it's complete and utter guff. I won't go into the stupidity of it here...all you have to do is read it, or have worked in a Lloyds outlet even once before, to understand why.

Fleeg.
          Last edited by Fleegle; 20, January 2009, 09:20 PM. Reason: Just did a search
          Don't Stop Believing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM

Comment

Originally posted by Fleegle View Post
            I for one would be most interested to read this mailshot, as I obviously didn't receive it. Can you make it available to all members by posting it in this thread?.....or is this it? (Just did a search)...

Locums - Careers - Lloyds Pharmacy - Online Chemist

If it is, frankly, it's complete and utter guff. I won't go into the stupidity of it here...all you have to do is read it, or have worked in a Lloyds outlet even once before, to understand why.

Fleeg.
            Looks doubleplusgood to me.
            Or is it duckspeak
            47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
            2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
            How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Originally posted by wwjd_andy View Post
              would be particularly interested in finding out how busy you would need to be to earn "network average salary of £45 000". How many items a day is this?
              Just for your info my friend has just been offered a job with this company. His basics are: -

48k for 9-6pm Mon to Fri - no weekends
              4k bonus if certain criteria are met - very easily achieved (I have worked there)
              No MUR's

so yes I'd say that leaflet was accurate.
              Lively debate is encouraged but please respect the opinions and feelings of others.
              Please help keep the forum vibrant by spreading the work to friends and colleagues via word of mouth or social media.
              Thank you for contributing to this site.

Comment

Working...
              X