Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest OTC books/guides recommendations

Hi Guys

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good, up to date OTC guide/book that contains the latest recommendation and advice. With new drugs now available, I'm wanting a good guide that is informative yet up to date. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated,

Thank you in advance

The C&D publish one (or they used to)- and it is really good.
    Watch out for one in the pharmacy that you work at?
    47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
    2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
    How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Counter Intelligence Plus is a really good option. The front section is broken down into pharmacy categories and offers the latest advice and OTC recommendations for common health concerns. The back section is a product directory of OTC treatments. It is delivered with Pharmacy Magazine and Training Matters and the 2018 version should have just landed in stores.

Comment

Counter Intelligence Plus is a really good option. The front section is broken down into pharmacy categories and offers the latest advice and OTC recommendations for common health concerns. The back section is a product directory of OTC treatments. It is delivered with Pharmacy Magazine and Training Matters and the 2018 version should have just landed in stores.

Comment

If you have a CPPE account, they have a good minor ailments pdf from 2016 called “Common clinical conditions and minor ailments”

Comment

If you’re after a little handy reference then yes Counter Intelligence is convenient but if you’re after more of a textbook then I find (I think the author is Paul Rutter) Community Pharmacy very informative.

Hope that helps!

Comment

Working...
            X