Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pharmacy Technician : Unusual Job

Posted with permission from Admin.

During a conversation with one of the staff at cegedimrx in Leyland they mentioned that they are seeking to recruit an experienced pharmacy technician to work in their Data section. These are the people who send out the monthly product file updates. The post sounds like it would be a nice office job for someone wanting a change from retail pharmacy. I would imagine the job needs good problem solving and investigation skills to sort out the monthly drug tariff and chase down all manner of product information from manufacturers that we all take for granted will be up to date. If anyone is interested send me a personal message and I'll pass it on. I guess this will appeal to people who live in Lancashire. Now, if they required a pharmacist instead of a technician - I'd be right in there, as a change would do me good.
    47 BC : Julius Cesar : Veni Vidi Vici : I came, I saw I conquered.
    2018 AD : Modern Man : I shopped, I clicked, I collected.
    How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Re: Pharmacy Technician : Unusual Job

Well,
    40+ people have looked at is so far.
    How times change.

If you find you have read something that has upset or offended you an anyway please unread it at once.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharmanaut View Post
      Now, if they required a pharmacist instead of a technician - I'd be right in there, as a change would do me good.
      A change to Lancashire do you good !!!!!
      You've finally lost it ....

My deepest sympathy

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
        A change to Lancashire do you good !!!!!
        You've finally lost it ....

My deepest sympathy

Jeff
        Sorry that punting on the Ribble doesn't appeal to you Jeff. The Ribble regatta pales in comparison to Henley.

Anyway, its a reasonably secure 9 'til 5 office job, where everything is CPD!
        The work is very important to all us Pharmacy Manager customers - keeping the drug files up to date, as well as trying to figure out this months interpretation of the drug tariff. My rep says they have problems getting vacancies in front of the target audience, hence this posting.
        How times change.

Comment

Typical!!!! I moved from Leyland down to Milton Keynes because the jobs were better here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dizzyb23 View Post
            Typical!!!! I moved from Leyland down to Milton Keynes because the jobs were better here!!!
            Latest adverts in PJ and C&D say there are jobs in Leyland for a technician, and an opening for a pharmacist and a technician in Chertsey.

Usually we deal with the Leyland data people, this time it was "Why can't we Ascencia".
            This weeks PJ, Ascensia name change. They are usually spot on.

Something I'd love to do, but too far from the "Peoples Republic of South Yorkshire" to go to Chertsey for the pharmacists job.

Salaries look good too, and the 0900 to 1700 hours are the stuff of dreams.
            How times change.

Comment

Working...
            X